Lithuanian Lady: "Americans lack warmth, sincerity, closeness". So true and spot on!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Lithuanian Lady: "Americans lack warmth, sincerity, closeness". So true and spot on!

Post by Winston »

Check out what this Lithuanian lady named Daiva Sanda who moved to America told Robert Stark, the guy who interviewed me twice. She said America has beautiful landscapes but the people suck. They lack sincerity, warmth and closeness. At least compared to lithuanians in her country. So true huh?

She also talked about her nightmare experience in Chicago. About how her landlord stole all her stuff and had her arrested for trespassing. And how the police and court system sided with the landlord. Etc.

Wtf? Can that really happen in Chicago? Is it really that corrupt there? Or is there more to the story than she is telling? A landlord cannot just steal all your stuff like that and kick you out right? There are laws against that. Doesnt she have documentation to prove her tenant status? Her case is odd and makes no sense. What you think? Heres the whole interview. Its blood boiling.

http://www.starktruthradio.com/?p=699

Her email is at the link above if you want to contact her with any suggestions.

"Topics Include:

Daiva’s experience living in Lithuania and her view that Lithuanian culture in much more altruistic than America’s

How she views Americans in general as distant and not willing to help those who are down on their luck

Her experience with the Family Court System

How her assets were stolen by her landlord

How she was arrested for trespassing in her own apartment

How her sucessful import business was destroyed

How the Chicago Police Department are one of the most corrupt in the Nation

How the Police offer little help for victims

Racism among the Chicago Police Department and Court Staff

How she was rejected when seeking help from private charities

How the audience can help her"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lithuanian lady says Americans lack sincerity, warmth and closeness. So true!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 5:10 am
Check out what this Lithuanian lady named Daiva Sanda who moved to America told Robert Stark, the guy who interviewed me twice. She said America has beautiful landscapes but the people suck. They lack sincerity, warmth and closeness. At least compared to lithuanians in her country. So true huh?

She also talked about her nightmare experience in Chicago. About how her landlord stole all her stuff and had her arrested for trespassing. And how the police and court system sided with the landlord. Etc.

Wtf? Can that really happen in Chicago? Is it really that corrupt there? Or is there more to the story than she is telling? A landlord cannot just steal all your stuff like that and kick you out right? There are laws against that. Doesnt she have documentation to prove her tenant status? Her case is odd and makes no sense. What you think? Heres the whole interview. Its blood boiling.

http://www.starktruthradio.com/?p=699

Her email is at the link above if you want to contact her with any suggestions.
Her premise is spot on, but I don't believe her for one second about the landlord story. Women often leave out key details of the stories like this to make themselves appear to be the victim.

If the police AND the courts sided with the landlord, she was clearly in the wrong somewhere because females get p***y pass treatment unless the transgression is extra egregious.

After listening to her account, she COULD have been the victim of a scam by the Arab landlord who took advantage of her as a foreigner who did not know any better. If she is telling the truth (that is a big if), the landlord gave her a fake lease, allowed her to move in, then stole her property and summoned the police to get her out. But she would be a complete moron for allowing that to happen then began lashing out at everyone who could not help her because she was duped.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 9th, 2018, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lithuanian lady says Americans lack sincerity, warmth and closeness. So true!

Post by Winston »

I agree CE. Her story sounds too suspicious. A landlord cant just steal your stuff and kick you out and arrest you for no reason just because he feels like it. Things dont work that way. He has to have a reason or basis to do that. So she must not be telling the whole story.

Anyway listen to her interview at the link above and let us know what you think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lithuanian Lady: "Americans lack warmth, sincerity, closeness". So true and spot on!

Post by Winston »

Just posted the interview with Daiva Sanda on my YouTube channel:

I also emailed her to tell her about it and show her this forum:

"Hi Daiva,
My name is Winston. I run a movement called HappierAbroad about getting out of America for a better and freer life overseas. I was interviewed by Robert Stark a few times. I saw your interview with him too. I posted your interview and mentioned you in my forum here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=1&t=37598

I also just uploaded your interview to YouTube because it contains an important key quote I've been saying for years. See here: https://youtu.be/1zdn_gDnZXQ

Where are you now? Did you resolve your problems in Chicago?

If you wish, you can join my forum at the link above. We agree with you about America and are warning immigrants about it.

Best Regards,
Winston"