To Americans, the entire outdoors is the 'hood.'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

To Americans, the entire outdoors is the 'hood.'

Post by Mercury »

Americans are a strictly indoor peoples, no doubts of it. In a thread by another poster, obesity has been reported in Florida, and it is claimed that obesity has no excuse in a tropical climate. Well here is the answer as to why even Floridians are obese.

To all Americans in general, the entire outdoors is the 'hood.' Americans are hateful and paranoid of the outdoors like they think they live even in Berlin, Germany during the height of World War II. And to Americans, the entire outdoors is a thousand times more dangerous than present-day Baghdad, Iraq. To Americans, every single person who is outdoors on foot, on a bicycle, or on roller skates regardless of what they are doing, is automatically a violent killer with an automatic firearm and whom is less than a minute away from shooting up the entire neighborhood and starting a gang war. To Americans, even people having a summer barbecue are automatically a mass shootout that is seconds away. They literally think; "Don't go out there, or you'll get blasted by a hundred AR-15s and TEC-9s!" Even their own neighbors are seen as terrorists and violent killers/gangsters about to cause more gang wars.

Again, the reason Americans prefer indoor gyms even when it is 82 and sunny outside is because they think; "ride a bike outside, and gangsters will blast you right off your bike with AK-47s and steal your bike while you lay there dead." They don't even feel safe at all riding a bicycle through a gated community. Americans are taught from early childhood to see the entire outdoors as a nonstop, worldwide war zone. And it is another reason American women only want enormous, sprawling luxury McMansions in addition to luxury sports cars. They want the entire world indoors where they never have to step outside to experience something. Tennis courts, miniature golf, arcade games, heated swimming pools, exercise equipment, waterfalls, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, fruits and vegetables, movie theaters, everything.

And chances are, the more Americans stay indoors, the more hateful and paranoid they become of the outdoors. Hit them with a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, or a flood, and they become all the more intolerant of one another as people trapped in collapsed rubble call out for help. When there is a disaster, generally it is every man for himself, even if it is the world's strongest tornado or the world's most powerful earthquake.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Re: To Americans, the entire outdoors is the 'hood.'

Post by aspiabc »

I gave up on casual biking or biking to commute. They all got stolen in the end. I tried commuting to work in a decent town, and mostly other bikers were homeless guys. Cars would honk at me, motocyclists would yell at me to get out the way, and kids in a school bus would throw plastic bottles at me. One time I locked my bike at a public area and when I came back, the bike was stolen and only the wheel was left. My last bike I would put in my patio area of my apartment. One day it was gone. Some robber had climbed into my patio from the outside probably sometime in the early morning hours, and took off with my bike, even though my apartment complex had gates, it was easy for anyone to get in. Sometimes you could hear or see homeless guys in or near the trash bins looking for recyclable cans. I gave up biking after that. This isn't the same good old street America of the last century anymore, no-siree.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I would go out more if the sheople were not so stupid....
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Americans are a strictly indoor peoples, no doubts of it. In a thread by another poster, obesity has been reported in Florida, and it is claimed that obesity has no excuse in a tropical climate. Well here is the answer as to why even Floridians are obese.

To all Americans in general, the entire outdoors is the 'hood.' Americans are hateful and paranoid of the outdoors like they think they live even in Berlin, Germany during the height of World War II. And to Americans, the entire outdoors is a thousand times more dangerous than present-day Baghdad, Iraq. To Americans, every single person who is outdoors on foot, on a bicycle, or on roller skates regardless of what they are doing, is automatically a violent killer with an automatic firearm and whom is less than a minute away from shooting up the entire neighborhood and starting a gang war. To Americans, even people having a summer barbecue are automatically a mass shootout that is seconds away. They literally think; "Don't go out there, or you'll get blasted by a hundred AR-15s and TEC-9s!" Even their own neighbors are seen as terrorists and violent killers/gangsters about to cause more gang wars.

Again, the reason Americans prefer indoor gyms even when it is 82 and sunny outside is because they think; "ride a bike outside, and gangsters will blast you right off your bike with AK-47s and steal your bike while you lay there dead." They don't even feel safe at all riding a bicycle through a gated community. Americans are taught from early childhood to see the entire outdoors as a nonstop, worldwide war zone. And it is another reason American women only want enormous, sprawling luxury McMansions in addition to luxury sports cars. They want the entire world indoors where they never have to step outside to experience something. Tennis courts, miniature golf, arcade games, heated swimming pools, exercise equipment, waterfalls, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, fruits and vegetables, movie theaters, everything.

And chances are, the more Americans stay indoors, the more hateful and paranoid they become of the outdoors. Hit them with a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, or a flood, and they become all the more intolerant of one another as people trapped in collapsed rubble call out for help. When there is a disaster, generally it is every man for himself, even if it is the world's strongest tornado or the world's most powerful earthquake.

...but I thought you said it WAS an endless warzone out there? Or is that just Chicago?
just kidding!
Not everybody is strictly indoors.
That said, it's quite a bit to be "paranoid" about. Since you don't have kids, I will tell you that I watch them extra closely because there ARE bad people out there. Kids ARE gunned down, kidnapped, and there are more and more pedophiles in small neighborhoods.
I don't think it is as bad as you say it is, but people definitely have a right to be cautious.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What do you think about all these claims saying the ruling elite are a bunch of pedophiles ? I read in several places there was a warrant out for Queen Elizabeth's arrest because she took 10 kids from British Columbia in the mid 60's and they were never seen again....
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm
What do you think about all these claims saying the ruling elite are a bunch of pedophiles ? I read in several places there was a warrant out for Queen Elizabeth's arrest because she took 10 kids from British Columbia in the mid 60's and they were never seen again....

while I'm not wild about the elite, and I really think they are taking a lot of liberties (yes, some with children), every source I've found for that arrest warrant claim has looked really sketchy.
Also, most of them were from 2014.
I'm really just not sure, but I sure as hell won't be sending my kids for a picnic with the Queen lol
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm
Truthseeker or Voyager1 exposed that some time back. The "warrant" was issued by some sort of 'people's court,' and there were other problems with the tale, like I'm thinking the royals weren't in Canada at the time it was alleged to have taken place. I'm prepared at this point to believe almost anything about our rulers, but that one has a hard time getting by the smell test.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I heard they claimed it was a Catholic school the children were taken from and from my reading more and more I get the feeling they hate that religion and the people who follow it.

Did you read about where the claim was made that Christians were ordered to drop the ATOMIC bomb directly on the biggest catholic church in Asia at Nagasaki ? and that it worked as far as slowing the growth of Christianity in Asia as that was supposedly the intended goal ? That is very interesting if true......
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 6:45 pm
I heard they claimed it was a Catholic school the children were taken from and from my reading more and more I get the feeling they hate that religion and the people who follow it.

Did you read about where the claim was made that Christians were ordered to drop the ATOMIC bomb directly on the biggest catholic church in Asia at Nagasaki ? and that it worked as far as slowing the growth of Christianity in Asia as that was supposedly the intended goal ? That is very interesting if true......
It's hard to imagine that zio-influence extended all the way into strategic considerations of the U.S. military at that time, but maybe so. Arguably, they had substantial control of the Roosevelt administration, and maybe of the newly emerging Truman group.

I certainly think one of the reasons they are going after Putin so hard is that he has quite explicitly been trying to bring back the Christianity of the tsars. Maybe the biggest reason. While Putin's regime has greatly strengthened Russian nationalism, and cut many of the '90s Jewish oligarchs off from the public trough, they haven't touched the central bankster apparatus, which may yet succeed in destroying the country from within.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Nobody is going to want to give up a charter to issue counterfeit bills at will, only the masses can decide they have had enough of this fascist money system and here in lies the problem, YOU CAN"T FIX PLAIN STUPID!
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

To Americans, not only are even the safest rural neighborhoods crawling heavy and thick with pedophiles, but even the safest neighborhoods on Earth have thousands of drive-by shootings per day. Even in broad daylight. To Americans, even the safest neighborhoods are crawling heavy and thick with pedophiles, rapists, sex predators, registered sex offenders, serial killers, gangsters, fugitives, cop killers, and yes, even terrorists.