My Filipino girlfriend is cheating on me with some guinea wop in a wig!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

My Filipino girlfriend is cheating on me with some guinea wop in a wig!!

Post by whitewilly »

Hi everyone, I just found out that my girlfriend in the Philippines whom I supported financially has been cheating on me for nearly a year with some greaseball in a wig. Can I legally demand the money back that I sent her during this time? We talked about it for a while... but she telling me it's just business? I don't khow how I feel about that... we know that many of the poorer people from Countries where the standard of living is very low, may be prepared to do anything to escape from that poverty. I lost track of how many Filipinas lost interest in me when I said I wanted to live in the Philippines, in a cheap area, as I had little money…It has been my experience, that they will do almost anything to gain entry into the United States resulting in a green card. Once they have a green card they can then sponsor other family members to come over. That's the usual scenario. Should I drop her and start over? She ain't much to look but here's her picture anyway

* Image removed - Please do not post images of forum members and their partners without their permission. Also please do not make up fake stories. This is a truth seeking forum. You will receive a warning for this. If you do this again you will be banned. Thanks, Admin.

Here's a picture of the dago

* Image removed - Please do not post images of forum members and their partners without their permission. Also please do not make up fake stories. This is a truth seeking forum. You will receive a warning for this. If you do this again you will be banned. Thanks, Admin.

I don't know if I have it in me to start over at my age... i'm 67 in Sept.... what do you guys think?
Last edited by whitewilly on August 14th, 2018, 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: My Filipino girlfriend is cheating on me with some guinea wop in a wig!!

Post by Zambales »

whitewilly wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 1:02 am
I lost track of how many Filipinas lost interest in me when I said I wanted to live in the Philippines, in a cheap area, as I had little money…
Keep to this strategy. The one's that lose interest are being filtered out due to it and the Filipina who is showing interest in you is only doing so because you're supporting her financially.

She may even have more "boyfriends" than you and Wiggy. It's a common scam for them to extract money from multiple sources. Definitely get rid! Don't expect to get your money back though!

You'd actually be better off moving to the Philippines and then looking for a woman rather than relying on dating sites IMO. Perhaps look for an older woman too.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

OP sounds like you were taken by financial support scam. For more info on this and other scams visit my site http://scamaware.net

The girl in the pic never was your girlfriend or even aware of you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Zambales wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 2:08 am
whitewilly wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 1:02 am
I lost track of how many Filipinas lost interest in me when I said I wanted to live in the Philippines, in a cheap area, as I had little money…
Keep to this strategy. The one's that lose interest are being filtered out due to it and the Filipina who is showing interest in you is only doing so because you're supporting her financially.

She may even have more "boyfriends" than you and Wiggy. It's a common scam for them to extract money from multiple sources. Definitely get rid! Don't expect to get your money back though!

You'd actually be better off moving to the Philippines and then looking for a woman rather than relying on dating sites IMO. Perhaps look for an older woman too.
Older? Like 21 - 25?
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 4:00 am
OP sounds like you were taken by financial support scam. For more info on this and other scams visit my site http://scamaware.net

The girl in the pic never was your girlfriend or even aware of you.
We had cam to cam a few times. So I'm pretty sure we had a relationship.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Ghost wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 12:20 pm
Dump the bitch and consider it a hard lesson learned. Never support a female that you are not living with and getting sex from.
She exposed herself several times for me for cam. That's good enough for an old guy like me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Not that I should spend more than a paragraph for an idiotic troll like the above. The pic is my gf's. This thread has been solely created to (try and) damage me and her. Nothing of what he says is true. He's probably one of the resident retards in disguise, trying to stir up some shite and give his ego a stroke.

Please don't feed the troll.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Not that I should spend more than a paragraph for an idiotic troll like the above. The pic is my gf's. This thread has been solely created to (try and) damage me and her. Nothing of what he says is true. He's probably one of the resident retards in disguise, trying to stir up some shite and give his ego a stroke.

It's PAG. He does the bacteria in the intestines riff in another thread. If Winston doesn't have the thread down soon he needs to be pm'ed.

Lovely girl, btw.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:

How did he get hold of it? Did you post the pic on another thread?
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

No offense, but you were such a cuck that you were sending money to some chick overseas? Learn from this experience, and go MGTOW. Imagine how many hot filipino prostitutes you could have f***ed with the same amount of money?
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 6:04 pm
publicduende wrote:

It's PAG. He does the bacteria in the intestines riff in another thread. If Winston doesn't have the thread down soon he needs to be pm'ed.

Lovely girl, btw.
Yeah it must be. Not long ago he was mocking me for having a baby-faced 25 years old gf. But this is a new low even by his standards...intruding somebody's personal life with actual pictures and another one of his made-up personas.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Among Tibetans there is a saying that a person who is better or above others because he is wiser, more capable, more knowledgeable or learned is like someone sitting on the highest peak of the highest mountain. And what is it like on the peak of that mountain? It is very cold there. It’s very hard. It’s very lonely and nothing grows there. On the other hand, the person who the above but cultivates humor and puts himself in a lower position is said to enjoy living on the fertile land of the planes with common people :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

whitewilly wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 3:17 am
Among Tibetans there is a saying that a person who is better or above others because he is wiser, more capable, more knowledgeable or learned is like someone sitting on the highest peak of the highest mountain. And what is it like on the peak of that mountain? It is very cold there. It’s very hard. It’s very lonely and nothing grows there. On the other hand, the person who the above but cultivates humor and puts himself in a lower position is said to enjoy living on the fertile land of the planes with common people :lol:
I know that quote. It is from Frederich Nietzsche, the German philosopher. Not from Tibet. And the second part is something you made up.

Who are you? Why you posting photos of PD and his girlfriend above and making up that crackpot story? What do you have against him? Are you PAG or another guy?

If you are PAG, and you want me to remove your name from this forum in other threads, do you agree never to come back here and bother us again? You never replied to my deal about that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The images of the OP have been removed.

@whitewilly Please do not post images of forum members and their partners without their permission. Also please do not make up fake stories. This is a truth seeking forum. You will receive a warning for this. If you do this again you will be banned.

Thanks,
Admin
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne