My Filipino girlfriend is cheating on me with some guinea wop in a wig!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Filipino girlfriend is cheating on me with some guinea wop in a wig!!

Post by Winston »

Just checked the OP's IP address. He is in Ukraine. Does that mean he is PAG? Is PAG in Ukraine?

@publicduende do you have any enemies we don't know about? Who else could it be? Why would PAG do this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 2:23 pm
Just checked the OP's IP address. He is in Ukraine. Does that mean he is PAG? Is PAG in Ukraine?

@publicduende do you have any enemies we don't know about? Who else could it be? Why would PAG do this?
Winston please. Of course it's PAG. He's affixed his signature to the troll -- just read the posts by whitewilllie. PD called him "Psycho Alto," which I thought was a nifty turn of phrase, but am guessing it didn't go over so well with PAG.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 2:23 pm

@Winston

I don't have any enemies. If anything, it's PAG (or whoever he is impersonating today) who is his own worst enemy.

GSJackson, who I publicly thanks for siding me on this, already mentioned it...he already picked me up because apparently, for him, my gf is not sexy enough. He accused me to be a perv and a pedo, so I called him with his real hame and said he was a a psycho and a genuine troll of the worst kind.

I wouldn't pay attention to him at all if he hadn't started posting my gf's picture and writing about her as if she was one of desperate cam girls who will strip for him (another delusion of his, perhaps).

Look, this is an open, unmoderated forum and I am prepared to stuff like this. Only, I would like people who have nothing to do with this place (and never will) to be left alone from the trolling carousel.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

First things first, have you ever met in person?

I'd never give money to anyone I have never met face to face.