"Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 3:01 pm
Wow! Good points, but Cornfed- aren't you kind of shooting for reparations there? You always talk about how the blacks are after that shit & now it's okay? I don't get why white supremacist guys are always playing the hypocrite. Never catching the details, I guess because they're too arrogant to catch their own mistakes. I don't hate white or anything, but for f**k's sake- they wind up giving it a bad name, since they're seen as the most white. Kind of like a pro athlete as opposed to one that does it for recreation.
It’s quite simple - the West belongs to us and blacks are a parasitic species sponging off the white host population. To seek better treatment that interloping parasites is no more hypocritical than a homeowner seeking to be treated better than a burglar.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Just to be clear: I meant the points by growup & Darrell Johnson. I remember a thing that was more or less "you're not f***ed-up or not for what comes to you, only what comes from you." I like that as a philosophy. There's no Ambient Santa Claus Principle that makes only deserved things happen & a lot of people subconsciously believe that because it would mean that they'd win the fight if they were wrongfully attacked (they actually wouldn't be ABLE to get attacked, since they could never do something to deserve it- that could never come down). Sounds nice, especially for serious things, but the truth is that if all things worked that way, someone's life would be lived in their place & they'd be like a mummy that was still awake. Like those curari dart scenes in movies & TV shows, where they're totally paralyzed & still totally aware of everything that's going on. This would make things be a way that that someone would want it to be there to prevent.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Ghost wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 12:54 pm
growup wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:21 pm
Ghost wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 4:07 pm
growup wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Nobody DOES owe you anything, except to be nice and civil to you.
Nobody owes you a friendship.
Nobody owes you a date.
If those things happen, great, but nobody does owe you anything.
What exactly do people owe you?
Then men owe nothing to women and society either.
A freaking men!!!
I agree with you completely!
Great! In that case, you'll need to:

-give up your phone, which was made by men
-give up your computer, which was made by men
-since you won't be able to respond with a computer or phone, you'll need another way - unfortunately, the post office was made by men too
-give up your car, which was made by men
-give up your house, which was made by men
-not procure food from the grocery store, which was made by men
-in the event that you can procure food without men involved in any way, you can't store your food in a fridge since that was also made by men
-can't get food from farms either, since men made those too
-give up air conditioning and heating, since climate control was made by men too
-give up any diplomas you have from universities, since those were made by (and for) men
-give up reading and writing, since those were made by men too
I am not sure you know what owe means

owe
ō/
verb
have an obligation to pay or repay in return for something received

Phones, computers, cars, houses, food, heating AC and everything else......Both men and women have to PAY for those, regardless of who its made by.....who ever makes it receives the payment and the person who wants the product gives the payment, regardless of the gender of the person. So it is not "owed" or even considered to be "owed" to them, it's a transaction, they are only owed what they want after they have GIVEN the other person what they want, if they give but don't receive....then they are OWED, not before that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 3:22 am

owe
ō/
verb

Phones, computers, cars, houses, food, heating AC and everything else......Both men and women have to PAY for those, regardless of who its made by.....who ever makes it receives the payment and the person who wants the product gives the payment, regardless of the gender of the person. So it is not "owed" or even considered to be "owed" to them, it's a transaction, they are only owed what they want after they have GIVEN the other person what they want, if they give but don't receive....then they are OWED, not before that.
Obviously the discussion is not about whether a debt is legally owed within the current system but whether the current system is a good thing or not. Did you not even realize this, or is this an attempt at humor?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

this discussion isnt about "whether a debt is legally owed within the current system but whether the current system is a good thing or not"....you twisted it into that

Its about whether individual people are owed anything by anyone else or not.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 8:14 am
In which case women still owe men because they live in and use a world imagined, built, and sustained by men.
What if the A SEXUAL bacteria was female
Last edited by Moretorque on August 18th, 2018, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 8:14 am
In which case women still owe men because they live in and use a world imagined, built, and sustained by men.
Are you aware that you are rehashing the exact same argument as cornfed already made at the start?. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't read it, I already refuted that and he was unable to sustain a debate with counter arguments and ran out of rope.

I don't really want to have the same conversation twice, if you want you can read my responses and if you disagree with any of my refutals, then feel free to offer an argument, hope you can do better than corn. Ad hominem and strawman doesnt count by the way, you have to address my point and counter it with a reason why I am wrong.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Are you aware that you are rehashing the exact same argument as cornfed already made at the start?. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't read it, I already refuted that and he was unable to sustain a debate with counter arguments and ran out of rope.
Lol I hope you're just messing with us. It would be terrible to actually think you take yourself seriously.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

no point made....yet again. Surprise surprise
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Are you aware that you're just spouting the same nonsense over and over?

You've neither put up an argument for anything nor refuted anything. You're not even on the same page.
Yeah I'm beginning to think he is aware. Just get this turd off the lawn.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:

owe
ō/
verb
In today's American culture, "owe" is actually an umbrella that covers an enormously wide range of definitions and actions. Included under the umbrella are things such as; "I don't care how well that former waitress treated you. Under absolutely no circumstances at all are you ever to try to plan a meetup or get together with her. She is gone. Cut her out of your life, block her, pretend like you never even met her." It also means; "What other people decide to do is none of your business. Stay away from everyone. Stay alone. Keep yourself out of other people's business and mind your own business." In other words, the phrase "Nobody owes you anything" is also used to mean; "Be a stranger, and stay a stranger to everyone, therefore."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Ghost wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 12:42 pm
Mercury wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 11:34 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:

owe
ō/
verb
In today's American culture, "owe" is actually an umbrella that covers an enormously wide range of definitions and actions. Included under the umbrella are things such as; "I don't care how well that former waitress treated you. Under absolutely no circumstances at all are you ever to try to plan a meetup or get together with her. She is gone. Cut her out of your life, block her, pretend like you never even met her." It also means; "What other people decide to do is none of your business. Stay away from everyone. Stay alone. Keep yourself out of other people's business and mind your own business." In other words, the phrase "Nobody owes you anything" is also used to mean; "Be a stranger, and stay a stranger to everyone, therefore."
Also AWs believe they are owed even more than what they already get for free. They also expect free bodyguards, and constant free protection from white knights. Free protection for their feelings too, which "sexual harassment" policies ensure. White knights protecting their fragile nonsense opinions on the internet. And so on. Wonder when Darrell's going to address that.
And that is the scariest thing about American women. Not only do they only look for enormous luxury McMansions and expensive, souped up luxury sports cars, but once again, the women themselves are toxic, so they go for guys that are toxic. Hence American women also want bodyguard boyfriends and husbands, plus they expect the man to ask her out. Not only do American women want men brave enough to face Pelican Bay State Prison; yes, even the electric chair, for making a first move and asking her if she'd like to go out for lunch or dinner, but they also know that only physically aggressive men make the first move. Again, it is no wonder that, in America, demons finish first and saints either finish dead last or they don't finish at all.