"Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

"Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Post by Mercury »

The new-age phrase people use towards especially men seeking lasting friendships and/or relationships today is "Quit being entitled! Nobody owes you anything!"

Here is what it really means;

No person shall form any type of friendship, nor shall any person attempt to get into a relationship with any other person. It shall be unlawful in the United States of America for any man to mingle with any person or persons, as well as to have any type of non-business related interactions with any stranger.

In other words, it means; "Guys, remain an island, stay away from all society, flee from all women, do not leave your residence except for work and school only, and mind your own business, or face life in the Federal supermax prison and be treated as a sex predator."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Re: "Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Post by growup »

Nobody DOES owe you anything, except to be nice and civil to you.
Nobody owes you a friendship.
Nobody owes you a date.
If those things happen, great, but nobody does owe you anything.
What exactly do people owe you?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Nobody owes you a date.
Look around you. Everything you use to make your life was invented, extracted and installed by men. And you say you don't owe us anything? You are one disgusting, ungrateful bitch. You think you can get all this and give nothing in return. You are parasitical scum.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I read a very interesting post some years back written by a gal who lived in a communist country and she was talking about how in the country nobody would befriend and talk to people because of reprisals inflicted by the state for speaking your mind so everybody just did their job and went home and she said when the communist party fell apart and receded it was like this thunder cloud of despair just went away.

I forget what country it was but it does sound familiar. Our rulers are projecting their paranoia on all of us living under such a dictatorship....

Hey Corny if mother was here first on the scene in this world and when sex arrived the males came here second wouldn't that make the males just part of the female ? and there was no man to till the ground.......
Time to Hide!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Nobody owes us anything, if someone doesn't know you and you have not done anything of value for them then never expect anything from them. Do not assume that anyone will be fair, kind, honest, dependable, decent, truthful, respectful, considerate, or generous. No one owes you anything unless you were the first person to give. Never expect the world to make the first offering, it begins with your offering to the world, with no offering but expecting something in return will surely yield disappointing results. Create your own value first and bring it to the table and the world opens up to you and you will receive value from the world.
If you want more from the world, ask yourself how can i offer more value to people around me.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 4:44 pm
growup wrote:
Nobody owes you a date.
Look around you. Everything you use to make your life was invented, extracted and installed by men. And you say you don't owe us anything? You are one disgusting, ungrateful bitch. You think you can get all this and give nothing in return. You are parasitical scum.
Pretty sure she was talking about individuals, not collectives.

What have you invented or brought to the world to be owed something by women? Just because other men have done great things, doesn't mean YOU are owed something for their hard work......those men who worked hard through history WERE loved and appreciated by society......and they wouldn't have struggled to meet women either.....because they were men with value. What is your value?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 6:55 pm
Cornfed wrote:
growup wrote:
Nobody owes you a date.
Pretty sure she was talking about individuals, not collectives.

What have you invented or brought to the world to be owed something by women? Just because other men have done great things, doesn't mean YOU are owed something for their hard work......those men who worked hard through history WERE loved and appreciated by society......and they wouldn't have struggled to meet women either.....because they were men with value. What is your value?
Our ancestors left us something. If our parents moved to a ready-build country, they could have left us millions of dollars in their bank accounts. But instead they had to build a country themselves, which most of us contributed to. In most cases they generally didn't leave us millions, but they left us a country. And those of us who showed up for school and work and such are owed that. We own these countries. We built them and or inherited them. The other people living in them are living here at our sufferance and owe us rent, including sex.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Ghost wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 4:07 pm
growup wrote:
Nobody owes you a date.
If those things happen, great, but nobody does owe you anything.
What exactly do people owe you?
Then men owe nothing to women and society either.
A freaking men!!!
I agree with you completely!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Cornfed wrote:
growup wrote:
Nobody owes you a date.
Oh, Cornfed.
I am so sorry you are so damn unhappy with your life.
I hope one day you find a girl who will give you everything you think she owes you.
I'm actually not parasitic scum (parasitical isn't a word). I work for a living. I've never had to rely on a man for anything (although I am happily married).
But, as far as you, or any other dude goes, I don't owe ya a damn thing except for a kind word on the street.
Cheers!
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:09 pm

And those of us who showed up for school and work and such are owed that. We own these countries. We built them and or inherited them. The other people living in them are living here at our sufferance and owe us rent, including sex.
And hows that been working out for you?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

growup wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:26 pm
I'm actually not parasitic scum (parasitical isn't a word). I work for a living. I've never had to rely on a man for anything (although I am happily married).
But, as far as you, or any other dude goes, I don't owe ya a damn thing except for a kind word on the street.
Cheers!
I'll decide what's a word in my own language, bitch. You are in an Anglo-Celtic mens country. We built it. You owe us everything.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:41 pm

We built it. You owe us everything.
And hows that been working out for you so far?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 7:41 pm

We built it. You owe us everything.
And hows that been working out for you so far?
How was anything working out until it worked out?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

The men who offered value to the world in the past were all rewarded for their value, with money, social respect and love too.....Those men all had ancestors too you know……They didnt just sit on their ass and talk about the men who came before them and say they are owed something for their ancestors hard work.....they got up off their ass and made something out of themselves and brought value to the world......and reaped the benefits of their work and self made value. Imagine Alexander Bell saying “Im not going to bother inventing the telephone, I shouldn’t have to work to get respect, the world already is in debt to me because other men before me already worked hard" Imagine if every inventor and innovator and creator throughout history had your attitude, we would still be living in mud huts and eating feces

I will repeat the question.....

What value have you brought to the world?
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 15th, 2018, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.