"Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: "Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Ghost wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 7:46 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 12:31 am
Have you got an example of me not understanding the HA motivation? Or are you assuming I don't understand that?
That you blame men for things beyond their control
I asked for an example. Back up your claim please.

you are implying that HA doesn't work.
How have I implied that? Can you give me an example?.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Then how come I'm not a hermit?
How come I can make friends with waitresses, etc?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Or maybe it's because I don't stalk them on social media, etc.
But hey, yeah, it's all because I'm a chick.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

If I cared one iota about what you thought of my looks, I would be super hurt.
Have a wonderful night, sir.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 10:37 am
You haven't backed up a single thing you've said, nor have you even given me a good answered to my question. So go f**k yourself. I'm not doing anything for you if all you are going to do is troll and be intellectually lazy.
Youre talking about things that you claimed I have said or implied. I am asking you to justify your claim that I have said what you claim I have said to make sure that you are correct.....because I know your claims are misunderstandings, if you provide me with examples then I will be able to demonstrate how you have misunderstood. If you cannot provide examples....then all you have is your own rhetoric and conjecture which is bias and unsubstantial. I dont really appreciate having to argue against points I have never made, so I ask you to prove I have made those points and you failed to do so. You cant provide examples because they dont exist, if you had those examples you would jump at the chance to rub it in my face that you were right. Just like Matt Hanson......All fart and no shit.

What exactly do you wish me to back up?....I have no problems justifying anything I say.....have I accused you of implying or saying something that you didnt say? If so please ask me to justify it and I will be happy to.
Bottom line: If self-improvement worked, HA wouldn't exist. The fact is that any man with half a brain wants feminine women, not bitchy women. Wants real economic opportunities, not forced unemployment. Wants a society where it's not taboo to approach strangers. And so on.

If HA didn't work to solve such problems, men wouldn't be doing it. Yet many do and for most they get benefits that they weren't getting in their home countries. That alone proves that they were not the problem - the society was.

If "self-improvement" worked, they could do all that without leaving home. But they can't because home is ruined. In this case the system is the problem.

If you want a legitimate course of self-improvement, go learn a musical instrument, a sport, or study for your Ph.D. and practice motivation and honing your craft. But for parts of life where society is involved (i.e. jobs, dating, relationships, marriage, friendships, etc.) "self-improvement" is a crock.
Lets make sure we are on the same page, what is your definiton of self improvement?
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 29th, 2018, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 8:31 pm
Ghost wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 10:37 am
You haven't backed up a single thing you've said, nor have you even given me a good answered to my question. So go f**k yourself. I'm not doing anything for you if all you are going to do is troll and be intellectually lazy.
Youre talking about things that you claimed I have said or implied. I am asking you to justify your claim that I have said what you claim I have said to make sure that you are correct.....because I know your claims are misunderstandings, if you provide me with examples then I will be able to demonstrate how you have misunderstood....
If your silly posts aren't intended to be just trolling in order to waste people's time I suggest you undertake extensive self-improvement measures to make your posts less silly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

You're the one pushing "self-improvement" so you define it.
Thats why I made the implicit theories of intelligence thread, so people could debate something I actually do believe in, not what you think I believe in.
Ghost wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 8:39 pm
That leaves you in the position of having to convince HAers that their experiences aren't real. Good luck with that one, pendejo.
When did I do that?. Example please?.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

You're the one pushing "self-improvement" so you define it.
You cant even demonstrate that you know what I believe in, how can you discuss something with me when you don't even know what my definition is???, you just keep pushing these assumptions, Thats why I made the implicit theories of intelligence thread, so people could debate something I actually do believe in, not what you think I believe in.
If self-improvement worked, no one would go abroad to get what they can't get at home
Yes, thats right because....
1) everyone thinks the same as you
2) No one in the states has ever improved their lives
3) everyone who goes abroad is successful and happy, no one has ever been screwed over by women or politics in foreign countries.
4) No one living abroad needs to improve themselves ever again
5) You dont need improvement because you are already perfect

Ghost wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 8:39 pm
That leaves you in the position of having to convince HAers that their experiences aren't real. Good luck with that one, pendejo.
Wow, another strawman, what a surprise.....When did I do that?. Example please?. Let me guess what your response will be.....it will be something like " I dont have to prove anything to you asshole ", see....I know what you are thinking.....so let me respond to it before you do say it.....if you dont provide an example then you are talking through your hoop
[/quote]
Anyway, done here
Yes, because you cant justify your strawman, better to quit now, the more you try to push your BS narrative about me.... the more frustrated you will become and the more stupid you will look, you could just end it by admitting you made a misjudgement instead of BS excuses such as "I dont have to prove it" or "you define it". Don't tell me you don't have to prove anything.....YOU are the one making up total horse shit claims about ME....the burden of proof is on you. You're obviously just arguing with me for the sake of arguing, considering I havent even tried to start a debate once with you, every debate we have has been started by you, you are just following me round the forum looking for excuses to disagree with me and making sly jives with your side kick desperately using any information you have on me to "out" me as a hypocryte with f**k all to back it up with , other people have agreed with me in threads and you havent chosen to confront them.....only me. Its a bit creepy and pathetic, so if you want to move on, please be my guest, I am tired of your leeching.....
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 31st, 2018, 5:28 am, edited 7 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Why can't obvious trolls like Darrell just be banned? This would appear to be a new phase in trolling the bad guys are using, but trolling is trolling. Just ban these trolls. Perhaps when they improve themselves through extensive self-improvement courses they can be let back in.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.