Anyone checked out Paul Elam?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Anyone checked out Paul Elam?

Post by mattyman »

Hi all,

In case you haven't heard of him already, this red-piller has got to be among the most head-screwed & balanced on to follow.

His advice works from the premise that us as men are intrinsically wired to please and protect women, that feminism has exploited that and taught women that they can use a man's need for a woman's approval.

What's valuable about his advice in relationships is that he teaches you to recognize manipulation tactics, to test those tactics & be prepared to be the one to walk out on her.

What's great about Elam is that he assert many of the points about men rights activism and MGTOW yet he's not openly misogynistic.

He's all about drawing healthy boundaries, about asserting when people have stepped out of line and not letting the fact that she's a woman be a reason to give her exceptions. I thoroughly recommend you check out the videos on 'how to train a woman'. He's got no time for people who get offended that men may want to draw healthy boundaries in a relationship.

He's got some incredibly sound advice on recognizing warning signs & red flags which I think would be gold dust for equipping any young many who thinks that all women are sweet and innocent and can do no wrong.

What's more, he's both academic and factual, yet delivers his advice in an incredibly funny and humourous style, throws in humour when you're least expecting it boisterously.

Unlike many red-pillers, he's an academic & a therapist. You should see what he says about marriage counselling.
Last edited by mattyman on August 16th, 2018, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone checked out Paul Elam?

Post by Cornfed »

He seems like another male feminist to me. If you're not advocating taking all of females' rights away at this point you have nothing of value to offer.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Dude, you've obviously just heard the name, checked the site and thought 'nah', you obviously haven't watched any of the videos on the youtube channel. Before replying, at least check out the content rather than making a blanket assumption. Seeing something you don't like and writing off a whole source & saying it's rubbish is common strategy employed to derail intellectual discussion.

Folks, check out the channel, particularly the videos of training women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

mattyman wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 5:55 pm
Dude, you've obviously just heard the name
I posted a thread about Elam's manginism years ago.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 6:05 pm
mattyman wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 5:55 pm
Dude, you've obviously just heard the name
I posted a thread about Elam's manginism years ago.
That's probably where I caught his act. He called me a "motherf*cker." I thought it was just anti-feminist conventional wisdom stuff from our (his and mine) generation, not compelling enough to check in again.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

If you're resorting to labels such as 'mangina' that's a sign that you're trying to dissuade any discussion & writing off everything. You're just as bad as those hardcore feminists who write off anything that has something they don't agree with as 'mysoginist', you see what I'm, saying.

Gee f***ing whizz, when is an intelligent person going to respond to this who doesn't resort to labelling.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Yes, he is very smart. Check out this video :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YtvxTI6j8g&t=304s[/youtube]
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 8:46 pm
Yes, he is very smart. Check out this video :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YtvxTI6j8g&t=304s[/youtube]
Here is Ralph Waldo Emerson's counterpoint to Elam's "myth buster" about love at first sight: "Not for nothing one face, one character, one fact makes much impression on him, and another none." He goes on to speculate about how this is sort of spiritually pre-arranged. I'm inclined to agree with Emerson. Of course, he's the "hitch your wagon to a star" guy, Elam fancies himself dispensing practical realism, which to my ear just sounds like a grim recitation of the conventional wisdom, some of which may constitute good advice.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The idea that you can somehow screen Western females so you end up with one who isn’t a worthless, hateful slut is a silly pipe dream. Females have no character, not even any bad character really and right now the system is the problem.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 9:20 pm
The idea that you can somehow screen Western females so you end up with one who isn’t a worthless, hateful slut is a silly pipe dream. Females have no character, not even any bad character really and right now the system is the problem.
Emerson never dreamed of such a system, and indeed was a fan of the Tribe back in those days before the Khazarian immigration. Around the time he was writing this famous essay (1830ish), Tocqueville -- a very astute observer, I must insist -- was writing home to his father in France that the strength of the new American republic was in its women, who were made of the sternest stuff.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
You can't. Doesn't mean no one else can.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 10:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:
You can't. Doesn't mean no one else can.
No one else can because the problem is a systemic one, not a personal one. The only relationships that can work in the West is where the female is completely dependent on the man for some reason.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

you have no right or authority to say what anyone else can or can not achieve, your failure does not equate to everyone elses.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 11:02 pm
you have no right or authority to say what anyone else can or can not achieve.
It is simple common sense posted on a message board. If you don't like posts on message boards or are too stupid to have anything to say or learn from anyone else then you shouldn't be here.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

I don't need your permission to be here.

Most of the people here are not stupid.....there are some very intelligent people here, its not about stupid, I never said anyone was stupid.

I said you have no right to tell other people they are helpless.....just because you are. That isn't common sense.....that is projecting personal bias.