Anyone checked out Paul Elam?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone checked out Paul Elam?

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 11:21 pm
I don't need your permission to be here.

Most of the people here are not stupid.....there are some very intelligent people here, its not about stupid, I never said anyone was stupid.

I said you have no right to tell other people they are helpless.....just because you are. That isn't common sense.....that is projecting personal bias.
So essentially you have joined a message board where people express opinions on particular topics in order to express generic objections to people expressing opinions on message boards on particular topics. That is incredibly silly, lame and pathetic behavior on your part. If fact it is amazing to me that the likes of you would even get to your stage of worthlessness without killing yourselves.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Paul Elam is a Men's Rights Activist, or as he calls it, a Men's Human Rights Activist. HIs platform is A Voice 4 Men.

Where he and MGTOW divert are two key areas:

-MRAs seek to redress men's grievances by convincing people, engaging in public debate, and encouraging the adjustment of anti-male public policies. MGTOW point out that MRAs cannot point to even one legal or public policy victory in that regard. We consider pro-male reform to be an unattainable pipe dream.

-MRAs court female participation in their ranks. There are some noteworthy female MRA such as Karen Strong, Judy Bloomfield, and others. MGTOW reject welcoming the participation of women whose influence tends to grossly outweigh their value when working among men.

For those reasons, Paul Elam is considered an ineffectual figure among the red pill community. In recent years, Elam has drifted further and further towards the right and towards MGTOW, but now that he has women embedded in his organization, he stops short of being MGTOW. He does have a book written about MGTOW (roundly panned by actual MGTOW), and a controversial video on the differences between MRA and MGTOW.

This video makes him quasi-MGTOW also, but as a man of his generation, he still has a egalitarian bent that seeks to include women in his activities.

For "Blood Red Pill" MGTOW like myself, Elam represents well-intentioned effort for a wasteful cause. We do not seek to "reform" an intractably corrupt system any more than anti-Soviets sought to reform it. Sometimes the total destruction and rebuild of a corrupt system is necessary. Many MGTOW believe that the simple act of not participating in the anti-male aspects of society is subversive in and of itself. Many of us also believe that we should leave women to their own devices so they can hasten the demise of the gynocentric West.

The Great Reset will be the salvation of the West whether it comes from economic cataclysm or by Islamic incursion, or both.

To give Elam credit where it is due, his masterpiece of Why Romantic Love is A Farce should be required viewing for any man considering swallowing the Red Pill:

If we consider Paul Elam and the MRM to be the soldiers of the regular Army, MGTOW would be bloodthirsty mercenaries, hardened mountain guerrillas, and asymmetric war fighters who appear and disappear at will. We both are indeed fighting the same enemy yet our tactics and strategies are different.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Cornfed wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:

Most of the people here are not stupid.....there are some very intelligent people here, its not about stupid, I never said anyone was stupid.

I said you have no right to tell other people they are helpless.....just because you are. That isn't common sense.....that is projecting personal bias.
So essentially you have joined a message board where people express opinions on particular topics in order to express generic objections to people expressing opinions on message boards on particular topics. That is incredibly silly, lame and pathetic behavior on your part. If fact it is amazing to me that the likes of you would even get to your stage of worthlessness without killing yourselves.
Its none of your business why I am here and your opinion of me means absolutely nothing when it comes from someone like you. All I am interested in is your opinion of the points I have made. Yet again, I refute your argument.....and surprise surprise, yet again....you have no comeback except ad hominem. I have been posting in mens groups for nearly 10 years now, you are not unique or special, I have encountered 1000's of people just like you, none of them can get laid, none of them can debate for shit, I know what you are going to post before you even post it because I have had the same conversations many times. I "express my opinion" whenever I feel like it, if you have no come back......thats your issue. You can try to debate me, you will fail every time. You will fail by running out of rope, realising you are talking shit and railroading the conversation to make it about me in order to save face and try to win by attack.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 3:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:

Its none of your business why I am here and your opinion of me means absolutely nothing when it comes from someone like you. All I am interested in is your opinion of the points I have made. Yet again, I refute your argument.....and surprise surprise, yet again....you have no comeback except ad hominem.
You have presented no argument - merely retardedly objected to someone using a message board for its usual purpose. If you figure you have anything non-retarded to say on the topic, how about educating us on how to overcome the obvious problems associated with marriage within the Western system. How do you stop the government outbidding you, or if you're rich the female from just looting your money, or make the female be a good wife when she knows you have no legal standing to do so and the government will act as a backstop for her, or marry a non-slut given that females tend to become sluts and a young age etc.?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

You have presented no argument
here is my argument incase you missed it, unbelievable that I have to actually show you......
you have no right or authority to say what anyone else can or can not achieve, your failure does not equate to everyone elses
your refutal....
you shouldn't be here
(which is NOT an argument)

I have waited patiently for a real argument, even predicted I would not get one, all you said was....
That is incredibly silly, lame and pathetic behavior on your part
(Which is NOT an argument)

Now your final attempt at redeeming yourself is....

"merely retarded"

Which is NOT an argument....
How do you stop the government outbidding you, or if you're rich the female from just looting your money, or make the female be a good wife when she knows you have no legal standing to do so and the government will act as a backstop for her, or marry a non-slut given that females tend to become sluts and a young age etc.?
From the little I have learned about you, I think you are right to steer clear of women, there is no way in hell any decent woman is going to share her life with you considering your present state of mind, all you will ever have on offer is women you don't want until you fix your dark, hateful and spiteful ways and overcome your deep resentment and jealousy of womens sexual power because it is going to be a complete turn off for any self respecting women. Decent people are not attracted to bitter people, they are repelled by them, no one wants to be around people who sees and treats them as an enemy. You will never get a woman who is MORE emotionally healthy than you (that goes for all of us)

The old saying "water finds its own level" is an appropriate proverb. I don't know what happened to you, but you need to come to peace with yourself and your past and offload all that deep traumatic baggage you have been carrying for so long.

You must first though be able to admit that you have issues that are interfering with your success, and you have to be prepared to try to identify what they are and why you have them, and thats going to be something that is very uncomfortable and painful for you as its something you have actively avoided looking at for most of your life, ask yourself is there anything about you that you dont like? Or ask yourself if you possess any qualities or behaviors that would be a deal breaker if a potential female lover would have the same attitudes and behaviours..... and when you identify them you must be prepared to change those things about yourself, because if you wouldnt like it in others ....chances are that other people wont like it in you either. And whats your relationship like with yourself? How much do you love and care about yourself? If you dont like yourself, why should anyone else

(Sorry, I know this isnt the answer you wanted to hear, but I tell it how it is, you asked me a question and if you are intelligent enough to ask a question, I assume you are mature enough to hear the answer).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 8:28 am
you have no right or authority to say what anyone else can or can not achieve
This is not an argument - it is a statement, and a patently absurd one given that I have every legal right to offer advice on a message board which exists for that purpose.
You must first though be able to admit that you have issues that are interfering with your success
So you really don't have any argument to offer. You are being silly and trying to waste everyone's time. Ever thought of trying to offer anything useful? For example, suppose everyone fixed all the issues they supposedly have, how would that fix the issue of the government giving females resources for nothing that they would normally have to be a dutiful wife to earn? Even if men were perfect, that would seem to render most marriages non-viable, a bit like you were trying to run a business employing staff with the government paying your employees to stay at home.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

This is not an argument - it is a statement, and a patently absurd one given that I have every legal right to offer advice on a message board which exists for that purpose.
It is an argument, you have no authority over anyone else. Prove to me that you do. You are not offering advice, you are teaching learned helplessness which is as useful as used tampon.
Ever thought of trying to offer anything useful?
You asked me a question and I answered it, sorry if its not the answer you were expecting. Its pragmatic.
suppose everyone fixed all the issues they supposedly have, how would that fix the issue of the government giving females resources for nothing that they would normally have to be a dutiful wife to earn?
you cant, I never said I had solutions to the worlds problems, all I gave you was a solution to be able to meet a decent woman.....in your current state you would be lucky to get any woman at all. You will only have the bottom feeding available to you. Want proof? look at your sexual history.....not good eh?. Ooooops, did I just put the responsibility of your attractiveness onto you again. Damn, sorry bro :oops:
Even if men were perfect, that would seem to render most marriages non-viable
Nobody is perfect, all we can do is be the best person we can possibly be.....you would not know about that because you have no intention of bettering yourself.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:20 pm
It is an argument, you have no authority over anyone else.
Offering advice is not a claim to authority over people. You are being silly again.
you cant, I never said I had solutions to the worlds problems,
Exactly, and that point by itself means that most marriages are going to be non-viable, which was my point. QED. I don't know why you bring up the issue of self-improvement when the system is the problem. Is that pretty much your bit?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:36 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:20 pm
It is an argument, you have no authority over anyone else.
Offering advice is not a claim to authority over people. You are being silly again.
You didnt give advice, you made a claim

"you cant do it" is not advice, it is a claim, its up to the other person to determine what they can or cant do, not you.

"this is how you do it"

or

"try doing it differently"IS advice.

You dont know the meanings of basic english words.
Exactly, and that point by itself means that most marriages are going to be non-viable, which was my point. QED. I don't know why you bring up the issue of self-improvement when the system is the problem. Is that pretty much your bit?
It means that if YOU ever get married it almost certainly will be non viable. And I agree with you....I think YOU should avoid women because nothing good will come from it
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:52 pm

"you cant do it" is not advice, it is a claim, its up to the other person to determine what they can or cant do, not you.

"this is how you do it"

or

You dont know the meanings of basic english words.
It means that if YOU ever get married it almost certainly will be non viable. And I agree with you....I think YOU should avoid women because nothing good will come from it
So silly non-existent language distinctions and and this self-improvement nonsense is your entire gig then. I just wonder how someone comes to a point where this is how he chooses to spend his time. Your life must be a waking nightmare. Isn't there some hobby you could take up?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:52 pm

"this is how you do it"

or

Just out of interest, do you actually think that the word "advice" refers to some specific grammatical construction or part of speech? Pretty stupid if you do. BTW, your first example is also a statement (i.e. facts judgement) and your second is a command sentence.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

if you are going to follow dating advice, then follow Roosh's. Paul Elam is just another out of touch boomer. Roosh simply speaks the truth and doesn't give a shit about political correctness.
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Ghost wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 7:03 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 11:02 pm
you have no right or authority to say what anyone else can or can not achieve, your failure does not equate to everyone elses.
Why push this bullshit narrative that lack of self-improvement is the problem?

If you think the system in Western countries isn't the problem, then lead by example and show that it isn't. Show how Western women generally aren't so bad, or show how men generally don't get f***ed over in divorces, child custody, and so on.

As it is, you are fighting a losing battle. You are on a forum of men, many of whom have gone abroad to gain various successes that they couldn't do in their home countries. There is nothing wrong with them, the West just have a toxic, misandrist system now. That's the bottom line. As I told you before, if these men were the problem, they would have failed no matter where they went. Yet that is not the case for most happier abroaders.
also, f**k Roosh for pushing this whole "self-improvement" bullshit. PUA is just as bad as feminism because it teaches men to worship women's pussies.

Funny how no one is talking about prostitution as the true alternative to modern dating? God forbid if men ever realize they can get sex for cheap

Cornfed wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 5:00 pm

Just out of interest, do you actually think that the word "advice" refers to some specific grammatical construction or part of speech?
Oh dear, ok, time to get the dictionary out again

"Advice" definition.....

guidance or recommendations concerning prudent future action, typically given by someone regarded as knowledgeable or authoritative

Lets break it down into easy to digest little bite sized pieces for your brain to process. And I will show you exactly how you were not giving advice, so I will take the highlighted key words from the definition one by one....ready? Now make sure you read this carefully, I don't want you getting confused and I have to repeat myself!...ok, here goes. So below are the keywords higlighted in the definition of "advice" for your statement to be considered advice....it must fit the description. I'll even colour code it to make it very simple and easy for you

Key words

guidance
definition :advice or information aimed at resolving a problem or difficulty

You were in no way offering any sort of guidance, there was no resolving of any problem

future action
definition : the fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve an aim.

you did not suggest any process or suggest anything to do to achieve an aim, you dismissed it taking action

"typically given by someone regarded as knowledgeable or authoritative"

You are not knowledgeable when it comes to dating because no one wants to date you, therefore you are not an authority when it comes to advising other men on what they can and cant achieve with women, the only knowledge you have is failure, this is why you offer that as the only option, because its the only option YOU have.
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 17th, 2018, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.