Could you work or do business with this female specimen?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Could you work or do business with this female specimen?

Post by Zambales »

Firstly, she gets the feeling of being "abused" if a male pays her a compliment but when she gets ignored by other men the spoilt princess takes offence at this too. :roll:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45226972

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Could you work or do business with this female specimen?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

f**k working for women or with women. They are the worst bosses and constantly bring in their petty childishness into almost everything.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could you work or do business with this female specimen?

Post by jamesbond »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 12:54 am
f**k working for women or with women. They are the worst bosses and constantly bring in their petty childishness into almost everything.

The worst bosses are women. Studies have shown that most women DO NOT want a woman for a boss and prefer to have a man as their boss. Also, studies show almost all men prefer to have a man as their boss as well.

The reasons given for not wanting a female boss include, women tend to be petty, overly emotional, tend to play favorites and don't think logically.

Thank God I work in an industry where it's all men, including all men in management positions as well. There is no drama, we just get the work done and leave each other alone.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."