American women and conspicuous leisure

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

American women and conspicuous leisure

Post by tom »

This is a perfect example of conspicuous leisure as described by Thorstein Veblen, he predicted this over 100 years ago. The Circus of Freaks YouTube was aggressively deleted by YouTube and de-index, made very hard to find for obvious reasons. These women's vice is loathsome, these women have zero virtue. The end product of women's & resentment studies, excessive privilege and wealth.

The original YouTube without comments: Unveiling Masculinity: Women Talk All Things Men, From Their Style to Their Sexuality you may need a puke bag. I am surprised this YouTube is still up.

This is Eryn Lefkowitz who was in that circus of freaks YouTube, her victim complex would make most guys sick. A great form of birth control as who would want anything to do with such people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... fe1K0okFMw
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: American women and conspicuous leisure

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Technology has turned white women into spoiled little bitches with too much free time.

It's inevitable that angry young men will collapse society and cause all of these comforts to disappear. Let's see how spoiled white women act when they have no choice but to submit to a strong man for protection.
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The raggedy ann or carrot hair is the typical successful gold digger. A high number of women aggressively try gold digging but few have any success. Most women who attempt gold digging fail, their methods are very counter productive.
משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Those women are the "educated" vanguard of the Western feminine culture. They are fully steeped in decadance and they are leading average women down that abyss also.

The video appears to be quite old. I'd be curious to see just how they have turned out now that their thin layers of cuteness have all gone away.

To me, these women were used as a paradigm for young, impressionable women to emulate. There is no wonder why pastel-haired, tattooed, beasts are proliferating out of control now.
williamworth
Freshman Poster

Post by williamworth »

nice
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

That stylelikeu YouTube channel is full of ultra self loathing man hating feminist. Pretty repulsive lot. This intolerant group is spending most of there time hating Trump now. Not all women are like this of coarse. They encourage all forms of capitol vice. Resentment, obsessive dejection, gluttony, whoring, mindless greed. This is one of the reason they have to lie all the time.
משה בן יצחק