Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why some men attract women, and others don't.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby gmm567 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 am

Well I definitely agree with you there MatureDJ. Supply and demand definitely has an impact.

The crap I've taken from Us women < I no longer care to take Kristy.
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm







Re: It's all due to relative sexual market value

Postby jamesbond » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:27 am

MatureDJ wrote:The reason that it seems that American women tend to like the jerks is that there are so many fat American women (or single mommies) that most men consider undateable, and the ones that aren't fat and have good attitudes (e.g., wanting a decent man) have found such a man, and that the attractive only ones left - or at least the only ones we see out socially - are messed up, and like the jerks.

The reason that there are attractive women abroad that have good attitudes is that there are many more attractive women, and so the good women there may not have found a good man.

There are fat women in America who would respond favorably to a good man, but we don't care to date them because the idea of laying down with them is repulsive.


I love that last sentence! I would not "lay down" with a fat chick unless I was paid a shit load of money! I also refuse to date "single mommies" as they have nothing to offer me. So that leaves the option of continuing to look for decent women here in the US (good luck) or going overseas to meet women. :lol:
Last edited by jamesbond on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grunt » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm

I am no Adonis, thats for sure. But my Ukrainian wife, a major hottie, tells me all the time how handsome I am. I'm short at 5'8". Ive lost a good amount of my hair. And I am 20 pounds overweight. 14 years in the infantry has given me enough of a body structure to run on borrowed time for another year or two. Ill get back in shape, but for now I'm doing my "Elvis: The Fat Years" impression.

That being said, every time I step out of the house without my wife, I am besieged by American females. All googly eyed and faux cute. Its all utterly repulsive. If they only knew how repugnant and defective I find them all. Maybe its my wedding ring, or the fact that in my eyes they almost do not exist.

I rarely if ever look an American female in the eyes. When I speak to them, I do so in one word responses. I do not greet them or bid them goodbye. They have become ghosts in my machine. I'm betting they know it too. It is the nature of the defective female to desire what it can not have.

I also wear jeans and t-shirts, and drive a 15 year old car. Not that I give much thought to it, but I suspect the feminist chickens are coming home to roost. These "liberated" females are growing weary of paying the rent and skyrocketing gas bills. Men, on the other hand, are quietly engaged in an ever growing Marriage Strike.

As the economy continues to weaken, and America plummets into The Great Depression II, this disparity will grow. I remember back in 2000 when I first started processing my Veterans pension. At the time, my friends all laughed at the paltry $30,000 a year. Now, most of them have been downsized or lucky to have the same job at the same pay 5 years running.

Or worse, my pension is now about $36,000 a year (tax free) and they are divorced or in a miserable marriage and I have a hot foreign wife that goes to work while I sit around posting on internet forums.

When it comes to American females, he who laughs last, laughs best. We men only get better with time, thus, minus any gross errors in judgment (a relationship with an American female being at the top of the list) we men stand to come out of this smelling like a rose.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Jackal » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:47 am

Grunt wrote: Or worse, my pension is now about $36,000 a year (tax free) and they are divorced or in a miserable marriage and I have a hot foreign wife that goes to work while I sit around posting on internet forums.


Hi Grunt, your life doesn't sound too bad at all! 8)

Have you thought about putting some of your money into gold, Euros, or other foreign currencies?
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Grunt » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:08 am

We have about 100 ounces of silver and 6 months worth of storable food. Cant really afford gold, and gold is not much use for those times when you want to barter out a 50 pound bag of flour or 5 gallons of gas. After, of course, the American dollar becomes toilet paper like the Russian Ruble or the Weimar Papiermark did before it.

Were I to get into foreign currency, Id go with the Swiss Frank. The Euro has always been an interim currency with planned obsolescence.

At this point Id be happy if I could find a decent job, but being a disabled veteran hardly helps. But, as you say, my life aint bad because my wife is so totally awesome.

:D
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Jackal » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 am

Grunt wrote: At this point Id be happy if I could find a decent job, but being a disabled veteran hardly helps. But, as you say, my life aint bad because my wife is so totally awesome. :D


You could always coach a high school girl's basketball team and give them some extra support.

"Okay, time for lay-up drills."

"But, coach, we did lay-ups last time."

"Hey, don't get sassy with me! Gimme 30 jumping jacks--on the trampoline!"
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Grunt » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:56 am

Hah! My wife would go for that. hardly matters, my wife looks like shes 14 years old anyhow. Ill make her bounce around.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Cyrus, I really disagree...

Postby polya » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:35 am

I don't want to offend you. I was afraid when I read your title as it reminded me of pop-psychology notions like "Why do some people buy shares that go up, while others buy shares that go down" ANSWER: BECAUSE OF POSITIVE THINKING!
Also, you said there are 3 reasons why [we] aren't getting b***y calls, but you listed 4 reasons (I know I'm picky, but I teach English as a job).
I know that my past posts follow the common reasoning you mentioned & I can be negative. However, if you were treated like sh*t for 20 years, I'm sure you would be negative too.
I've tried going on diets, not smoking, getting "social skills" & it never made a difference. The reason is because 99.9% of American girls just don't want/need a man, are anti-social, and many even hate men - so theres no use for me to try. Thats the cold hard truth & I'm so happy I won't waste another minute on this lose/lose situation.
Anyway, as I said, I don't want to offend you and I enjoyed your myspace profile, but I've tried your suggestions before.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:54 am

$36,000 a year? Wow. I could travel the world on far less than that. In fact, I can travel the world for a whole year on $10,000 if I use my budgeting skills.

My parents get $1000 a month from social security, yet they are able to fly between the US and Taiwan four times a year and eat out every day and have good food.

How is it that so many people consider $60k a year to be low income and are struggling if they have that? I could live very well forever with only 60k.

Are most people just reckless spenders?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ladislav » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:38 pm

All these points are good, but in case of an average looking Asian American guy, or an Asian Indian guy or an East Euro guys who is 5 '7", the chance of getting a hot girl in the US are still slim even if he follows all the instructions outlined in the post.

Also, while some things are common in all women, some are cultural. In Russia, they do like intellectual guys, in Latin America, they like silent cool macho types, in the Philippines, they like someone who is kind and humorous. And in America, they like the brotherly/buddy, non intelectual, blue color, cool John Travolta type.

I have seen that because my personality remains unchanged, as I go from country to country the reactions of women to me are incredibly different. Why do I attract women in one country and not in another? Becaus eof different cultures and values that they have vis-a vis men. When I lived in Russia as a teenager, girls would write me notes, come and see me in the house even if uninvited, tell their friends how much they were in love with me. When in America, all of that suddenly was gone and women would pass me by steely-eyed with not even a look of curiousity on their faces. I simply stopped existing as a man.

In Thailand, they do not like white guys as a rule, and only a hooker will go out with one whether he puts her on a pedestal or not. In the Philippines I became very popular overnight, though as white guys are accepted and embraced there. It also helped me to speak the local language- women would just melt, whereas speaking Japanese in Japan, for example, turned out to be a disadvantage. They like big brawny blond guys who do not speak Japanese. as a rule.

As you go from country to country, things change in this area like you would not believe.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby momopi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:37 pm

WWu777 wrote:$36,000 a year? Wow. I could travel the world on far less than that. In fact, I can travel the world for a whole year on $10,000 if I use my budgeting skills.

My parents get $1000 a month from social security, yet they are able to fly between the US and Taiwan four times a year and eat out every day and have good food.

How is it that so many people consider $60k a year to be low income and are struggling if they have that? I could live very well forever with only 60k.

Are most people just reckless spenders?



Cost of living varies a lot from location to location. In my area, if you made less than $55k/year, you're considered low income. In San Antonio TX, $55k salary is considered pretty decent.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Grunt » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:29 pm

Ok, when you have $36,000 per year...then you divide by two. Then you add in all the money for insurance, mortgage and rent, food for two, gas, then all the money you have to pay to the U.S. gov't for green cards, processing, application forms, the list goes on.

Even with my wife making an extra $1500 a month, we have maybe an extra $500 a month left over for discretionary spending (mostly computer parts for me). Granted, its all worth it, but I look forward to the day my wife gets her American passport and we can get the hell out of this country once and for all.

Were I single, I could live pretty well and travel broadly. But when you find a good woman, its in your best interest to keep her.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby kristy_571 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:43 pm

At this point Id be happy if I could find a decent job, but being a disabled veteran hardly helps. But, as you say, my life aint bad because my wife is so totally awesome.

:D


I am not sure if you live in the US.. but if you do, there are scholarships for both you and your wife to go back to school, so you can find something good you both like. Or just you. I am in College myself, and I see tons of vets going back to become doctors, or working in IT, or whatnot. I am not sure if my idea is welcomed, but I thought I'd bring it up.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: California, USA

Postby Grunt » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah my wife is already approved for the VA Chapter 35 program. Basically $900 a month to go to any school thats approved, including foreign ones. She works full time though, so I will send her to college next year. She already has a masters degree in education from her university in Ukraine, but more education is always better.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Jackal » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:26 am

ladislav wrote:And in America, they like the brotherly/buddy, non intelectual, blue color, cool John Travolta type.


Dang, I should wear more blue.

Image
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests