Why some men attract women, and others don't.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I think that was 20 years ago ladislav. Now they like the thug.
Or Rich and high status.

The ideal is a combination of those three things--a high status criminal who is rich--like John Gotti.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

joke. joke. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

gmm567 wrote:Well I definitely agree with you there MatureDJ. Supply and demand definitely has an impact.

The crap I've taken from Us women < I no longer care to take Kristy.
totally understandable. I am one of the women to say that here in the US we can be rather unfair.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Jackal wrote:
Grunt wrote: At this point Id be happy if I could find a decent job, but being a disabled veteran hardly helps. But, as you say, my life aint bad because my wife is so totally awesome. :D
You could always coach a high school girl's basketball team and give them some extra support.

"Okay, time for lay-up drills."

"But, coach, we did lay-ups last time."

"Hey, don't get sassy with me! Gimme 30 jumping jacks--on the trampoline!"
yes sir
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:Yeah my wife is already approved for the VA Chapter 35 program. Basically $900 a month to go to any school thats approved, including foreign ones. She works full time though, so I will send her to college next year. She already has a masters degree in education from her university in Ukraine, but more education is always better.

That's good to hear. She may have to go to school an extra year then. I wish I had a master's like her. That is very cool.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

ladislav wrote:All these points are good, but in case of an average looking Asian American guy, or an Asian Indian guy or an East Euro guys who is 5 '7", the chance of getting a hot girl in the US are still slim even if he follows all the instructions outlined in the post.

alot of girls would go for Asian or Indian guys. maybe not 100% of the population..but I have some pretty hot girl friends that love Asian/Indian men. My cousin Jenna is half Japanese..and her mother, my aunt Valerie was pretty hot back in her younger days. And Jenna's father is 5'4..average. But the ladies love him.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jackal wrote:
ladislav wrote:And in America, they like the brotherly/buddy, non intelectual, blue color, cool John Travolta type.
Dang, I should wear more blue.

Spelling error, blue collar.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

kristy_571 wrote:
ladislav wrote:All these points are good, but in case of an average looking Asian American guy, or an Asian Indian guy or an East Euro guys who is 5 '7", the chance of getting a hot girl in the US are still slim even if he follows all the instructions outlined in the post.

alot of girls would go for Asian or Indian guys. maybe not 100% of the population..but I have some pretty hot girl friends that love Asian/Indian men. My cousin Jenna is half Japanese..and her mother, my aunt Valerie was pretty hot back in her younger days. And Jenna's father is 5'4..average. But the ladies love him.
A lot of girls? Hmm, we would need to ask those guys if that is the case and unless we conduct a survey and get the percentages, it would be a moot point to argue. By all accounts, eveything I have heard and seen until now points to the fact that it is not a lot by any means. Couples where a woman is a white AMerican and a man is an E Euro, Indian or E Asian are very rarely seen anywhere. But again, I have no stats to back this, only personal observations over many years.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

I have no stats either. I am just going by what I have seen myself too. You are probably correct. But my own personal experience has been a little bit different.
cyclekarl
Freshman Poster

Post by cyclekarl »

I am 44 and have never had sex or dated,most women call me weird and ugly,although some like me and want to be my friend,it drives me mad that so many women prick tease men,but curse and swear at you when you dare find what they are literally rubbing in your face attractive,it drives me mad,they think it's funny and having a laugh,but I hate it and wish I could get rid of my feelings,but what's even worse is the abuse you get when you don't look,it's all a game to women or a power trip,you loose either way,I so wish I could live on an island on my own or somewhere without women,but it would also be nice to turn the tables on them,and like all hypocrites they wouldn't like it,then again women only want equality as and when it suits them.
Cyclekarl
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Re: It's all due to relative sexual market value

Post by Jeygonza »

¨The reason that there are attractive women abroad that have good attitudes is that there are many more attractive women, and so the good women there may not have found a good man.

There are fat women in America who would respond favorably to a good man, but we don't care to date them because the idea of laying down with them is repulsive¨.[/quote]

Good point!!! It´s completely true.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

You´re right!!!

Post by Jeygonza »

kristy_571 wrote:Image

joke. joke. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

AMEN!! LOL
Barry LePatner
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jeinmy,

As a DR woman, how picky are you about looks?

Which if any of these guys would you consider for a short term and/or long term romantic partner

- has a below average face by general standards
- is short
- is very fat
- is very skinny
- is effeminate
- a combination of the above

What about your friends there? Do women there seem easy to win over or do looks matter a lot to them? Educate us please.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Rock, I thought you did fine in DR?
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Rock wrote:Jeinmy,

As a DR woman, how picky are you about looks?

Which if any of these guys would you consider for a short term and/or long term romantic partner

- has a below average face by general standards
- is short
- is very fat
- is very skinny
- is effeminate
- a combination of the above

What about your friends there? Do women there seem easy to win over or do looks matter a lot to them? Educate us please.

Well Rock, you've put me in troubles.

I'm not picky about looks, because i think it the worst stupid thing a person can do. Hey!! we are more than we can see.

Sometimes dominican women are really picky about looks, some of them prefer white men, some prefer blue or green eyes and other prefer richer men.. but you asked me what's my preference.

Looking your list, i have to say: That's not my style!!! I don't really matter how he looks, the only thing i'm picky is in height because i'm tall. I don't care if is white, blue eyes, black or whatever, i can't do anything with that...that bulls....!! you know the rest.

In fact i prefer inteligent men, i can't imagine me in a relationship with someone less intelligent than I am. I love men who always have something interesting to say, someone I can learn something different.

Espero estes satisfecho con mi respuesta...

La apariencia no lo es todo en la vida, envejeces y todo se acaba pues la belleza no es eterna, pero lo que llevas dentro permanece.
:wink: :wink:
Barry LePatner