Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why some men attract women, and others don't.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:40 am

Cyrus,
Are you saying that the problem is all us? Don't you know how dysfunctional, picky, shallow, unfair and overly high standards AW have? And how racist they are?

Have you read Steve's Research Report? Just read it or skim through it, and then tell me if you still think that the problem is us.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

See what the experts have to say. I'm sure you'll be very impressed with it.

Also, have you listened to Steve Hoca's masterpiece interviews about all the hundreds of unfair things in America's dating scene?

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

I'll email you this post in case you're no longer following this forum.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Falcon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

Attractiveness is never absolute or definitive; instead, it's always relative. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty standards vary widely by country, and even from individual to individual.

A better question to ask would be "Why such-and-such a type of man attracts these certain types of women."
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Grunt wrote:When it comes to American females, he who laughs last, laughs best. We men only get better with time, thus, minus any gross errors in judgment (a relationship with an American female being at the top of the list) we men stand to come out of this smelling like a rose.

How true, "men age like wine, women age like milk." 8)

If you avoid marriage to an American female, you will have dodged a major bullet. If you do want to get married, travel overseas and meet some quality women. Avoid American women like the plague! :lol:


Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Repatriate » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 am

S_Corwin wrote:Demanding that a woman accurately answer questions about World War II, or use words like "retroactively" in a country where English is a 2nd language(!), is a sign of deep cluelessness and pig-headed ignorance about females. When your sweet filipina girlfriend dumps you because you refused to shut up about political topics like "Occupy Wall Street," you have it coming.

Winston's unreasonable demands on filipinas clearly stem from deep ignorance. But even worse than ignorance is a refusal to learn and make the necessary changes -- this has been the story of Winston Wu's life in the Philippines, and why AW can't really be blamed for his self-inflicted misfortunes and misery with filipinas/-os.

Yeah that's what puzzles me the most about Winston's approaches. He expects to have these highly eclectic intellectual debates with girls he barely knows to "test" them. Assailing them with history factoids and other nonsense is just likely to annoy them like it would anyone else. Winston talks about how he's on the same wave length with a lot of western women but they aren't attracted to him. What I don't think he understands is that they are just humoring him and amusing themselves in most cases and don't really care about what he's talking about. This is especially true when you meet women who just want break up the monotony and engage in idle chat. They may think he's weird as hell but they will just go along and humor him because he comes across as non threatening and they are polite about it. On the other hand a lot of Taiwanese women won't put up with this unless the man is someone they are intensely attracted to. More likely than not they'll just walk away from it like they did with Winston.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby cadams84 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Most ladies like an alpha male. Not every man can be one.
cadams84
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 pm

cadams84 wrote:Most ladies like an alpha male. Not every man can be one.


They have yet to notice that we now longer have to forage for food????

Being able to manhandle a deer for food is long since GONE. Alpha males until mid to late 30's simply don't care about a woman's feelings. We are on the verge of massive automation and many of these tramps want what? An Alpha Male???? No what they really want is to be single until their mid to late 30's wondering if there any "serious" men out there. You know the saying, if you keep doing the same thing over and over and over that's called insanity...

Its not that even so-called "Alpha Males" even exist any longer. Its embracing ridiculous stereotypes of strong men. When TRUE is many of the strongest people were not the ones with the largest muscles, but the strongest minds or resolve.

I'm DONE with these tramps, sometimes I do have weakness, but then reality sets in.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:13 am

IntoTheWild wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Being able to manhandle a deer for food is long since GONE. Alpha males until mid to late 30's simply don't care about a woman's feelings. We are on the verge of massive automation and many of these tramps want what? An Alpha Male????



See what I said about denying reality? What are you gonna do? Engage in a mass genetic engineering program to change how womens instincts work? Do you have the technology? You're going to have to do some mighty fine genetic engineering or selective breeding to get a race of women who get dripping wet for fearful, needy, mommy-wanting, wussbag man-boys.

Demonstrating a little fearlessness goes a long way. If that bothers you.... your only hope is to wait for genetic engineering technology to fix that for you! HAH!

If you feel resentful of women being attracted to men with balls of steel and courage. Well, you're f***ed.

Hopeless.... a lot of you guys are truly, utterly HOPELESS.


What's your problem! I challenge authority constantly. I am not in the business of changing hearts and minds. I don't deal with women in America anymore. I am very much a man, I can work on cars, build things, fix computers, good with my hands, good with tools. I know my worth, if only a could of dizzy AW notice that, then that's just too bad.

They don't notice me anyway.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby lavezzi » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:17 am

IntoTheWild wrote:See what I said about denying reality? What are you gonna do? Engage in a mass genetic engineering program to change how womens instincts work? Do you have the technology? You're going to have to do some mighty fine genetic engineering or selective breeding to get a race of women who get dripping wet for fearful, needy, mommy-wanting, wussbag man-boys.

Demonstrating a little fearlessness goes a long way. If that bothers you.... your only hope is to wait for genetic engineering technology to fix that for you! HAH!

If you feel resentful of women being attracted to men with balls of steel and courage. Well, you're f***ed.

Hopeless.... a lot of you guys are truly, utterly HOPELESS.


Not every guy in the world shares your values in life; specifically, valuing the instant approval of HOES above all else. Which is all PUA teaches you to do. This site is for discussing and sharing information about traveling to places where you don't need to demonstrate your "alpha-maleism" to gain interest from women. Because in reality it's a load of bullshit that only works on HOES who aren't worth the effort anyway.

If a female is going to have sex with you the first night she meets you, she is worth no more than a prostitute. So then how come whenever I go into town I see so many sexually desperate young males queuing up outside clubs in the hope of maybe, just maybe getting a one-night-stand from a horrible (physically, mentally etc.) HOE? Especially when there are much easier (and cheaper in the long run) alternatives available:

http://www.escort-ireland.com/21514/Jul ... scort.html

The answer: because a prostitute does not necessarily approve of you, a HOE does.

It is this overemphasis on women's approval in part that has made it so difficult for decent men to find a decent woman in the West. You seriously appear to be one of many manginas who perpetuate this. Why go abroad anyway? America/the West is PUA heaven; lot's of HOES everywhere looking to get f***ed. I know the answer, because your ego is so big you want to feel like a god going to different Countries f***ing all sorts of nationalities. Don't worry there are others like you, one even has his own website: http://naughtynomad.com/. I think you will fit in better there because here is definitely not the place for manginas like you.

IntoTheWild wrote:ACTUALLY, I am kinda glad it's hard for most guys to understand because it means less 'skilled' competition


Why? because it means there are less other guys getting multiple HOES so you can feel special and "alpha". This further backs up my theory that you are a typical American mangina who doesn't belong here.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby AmericanInMexico » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:58 am

IntoTheWild wrote:Also, even the term happierabroad is misleading, as women should never be the primary source of happiness for a man. They are like icing on the cake.

If women are the only source of happiness in life, then that is not a life.


Maybe for PUAs what you just said is true, since they are trained not to need women, thereby causing them to view women as nothing more than disposable whores to pick up at a nightclub and screw once, then forget about.

For the rest of us though, we realize that men need women and that the two genders exist because they are supposed to need each other and want to date, marry, and have children with each other. Women are not "the icing on the cake", they are the cake itself. The icing would be other stuff like material goods that we don't really need.

Sex, however, is an indispensable part of life. If you believe that women are just "the icing on the cake", then I challenge you to never again have sex in your entire life.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
IntoTheWild wrote:Also, even the term happierabroad is misleading, as women should never be the primary source of happiness for a man. They are like icing on the cake.

If women are the only source of happiness in life, then that is not a life.


Maybe for PUAs what you just said is true, since they are trained not to need women, thereby causing them to view women as nothing more than disposable whores to pick up at a nightclub and screw once, then forget about.

For the rest of us though, we realize that men need women and that the two genders exist because they are supposed to need each other and want to date, marry, and have children with each other. Women are not "the icing on the cake", they are the cake itself. The icing would be other stuff like material goods that we don't really need.

Sex, however, is an indispensable part of life. If you believe that women are just "the icing on the cake", then I challenge you to never again have sex in your entire life.


the best post i have seen from you,i cosign 100%
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Repatriate » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 am

^^^^

Yeah but one significant drawback with night life PUA is that all these guys are dipping from the same pool of women over time. The majority of women i've known at least don't hang out in nightclubs or other night venues to meet strangers for sex. It's really the party girls and scenesters who enjoy this and chances are high that PUA guys are having sex with the same pool of girls over and over again.

You might call this women's liberation or sexual freedom but I call it sloppy seconds. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:25 am

You're not saying anything that I don't know already. I'm just commenting on this because most hardcore PUA guys and their neophyte followers seem to mostly game in nightclub venues and talk up their success because of it. As I said before "success" is defined in relative terms if you're f***ing the same girls that your buddy f***ed the other night. I'm actually a believer that PUA does work to a degree so you're preaching to the choir here.


Btw, if your girl is into having sex with other guys in various alternative lifestyle venues then yes, she is a whore. There's nothing judgmental about that as well, there's a time and place for women like that but marrying them and having kids with them seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 am

IntoTheWild wrote:A whore is a woman who has money for sex. That's the only kind of woman I see as a whore. It's the literal definition.

Sure, dude. :lol: Whatever floats your boat I guess however you want justify it in your head that's fine.

Anyway, didn't you know most women lie about the # of partners they've had? ;)

Oh, if she was with a guy who thought that stuff is whorish.... you can bet she wouldn't do any of it. A womans worst fear is being labeled a whore. No, if she was with you and not me then, she wouldn't dare do any of that ;)

Or maybe she was really like that to begin with and met someone who was of a similar permissive lifestyle. That's far more likely than saying all women are secretly like that. :lol: You realize there's some self selection going on here.
You would have to meet this girl for yourself, and you would see, she's just a normal Chinese girl, who wants to be married some day and have kids... She was no different from any other normal girl.

That doesn't mean anything heh. A lot of p4p girls also have kids and are married. What's your point? That doesn't make them stable, quality, or viable partners.

Anyways, it's all moot because you are into a particular scene that i'm not into. From what i've heard swingers clubs are full of nasty looking people to begin with.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 pm

IntoTheWild wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Btw, if your girl is into having sex with other guys in various alternative lifestyle venues then yes, she is a whore. There's nothing judgmental about that as well, there's a time and place for women like that but marrying them and having kids with them seems like a disaster waiting to happen.


A whore is a woman who has money for sex. That's the only kind of woman I see as a whore. It's the literal definition.

Anyway, didn't you know most women lie about the # of partners they've had? ;)

Oh, if she was with a guy who thought that stuff is whorish.... you can bet she wouldn't do any of it. A womans worst fear is being labeled a whore. No, if she was with you and not me then, she wouldn't dare do any of that ;)

This is why I say, a lot of guys on here really, really don't understand women.... but I'm starting to beat a dead horse here ;)

Yes, I have a different point of view, totally..... I don't appreciate 'prudishness' in a woman. I am not looking for a woman to raise my kids. I am not a one woman for life kind of man. Judge me if you will.

You would have to meet this girl for yourself, and you would see, she's just a normal Chinese girl, who wants to be married some day and have kids... She was no different from any other normal girl.


if you know so much then explain how to keep a marriage going,which is what most of us here are trying to do there for i think you are at the wrong place buddy.we don`t hate women who like to have sex with multiple men we just hate women who know they are this way but try to drag men who don`t have the same sexual past and are more conservative into relationships with them just for us to get scammed and lose every thing we worked for because the ho wants to play house wife but can`t deal with the fact she can`t f**k who ever she wants to and now has someone she has to answer to.that is where the problem starts.

i don`t judge people like that i say just be honest about who you are some people are more conservative there is nothing wrong with this either.and not all women subscribe to that life style but at the same time this does not mean they are prudish in the sack either i am engaged to a living example.and really women who is out there like that is just a bad look when we are talking about raising families.

come on dude imagine if you were a kid and you went to school to find out there are pics of you mom on the internet f***ing 7 dudes and a goat.not a good look.not a good example especially for little girls.women can f**k as many men they want but we also have the right to reject they`re asses period.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Guts and 4 guests