If there's no women, there's no women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

If there's no women, there's no women

Post by Nailer »

One thing I think American men can't quite get through their thick heads is that there are simply no attractive single women in America.

You can lift weights, improve your style, learn weird psychological tricks that don't actually work and just hurt your chances with women, but there's still not going to be any attractive women that aren't overwhelmed with a massive flood of unwanted male attention. You lifting weights does not magically make single attractive women appear in the population. It should be apparent by now that the PUA crowd is 100% comprised of bullshitters who never get laid, since their stories are so far from the reality that guys that do modestly well, such as myself, have observed in real life.

You go overseas and suddenly you don't need to do any of that bullshit that wasn't working anyways in America.

It's a simple concept but people really have trouble with it.
snede
Freshman Poster

Re: If there's no women, there's no women

Post by snede »

Hasn't worked for me, but I have enjoyed seeing Ukraine.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If there's no women, there's no women

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 7:35 pm
One thing I think American men can't quite get through their thick heads is that there are simply no attractive single women in America.

You can lift weights, improve your style, learn weird psychological tricks that don't actually work and just hurt your chances with women, but there's still not going to be any attractive women that aren't overwhelmed with a massive flood of unwanted male attention. You lifting weights does not magically make single attractive women appear in the population. It should be apparent by now that the PUA crowd is 100% comprised of bullshitters who never get laid, since their stories are so far from the reality that guys that do modestly well, such as myself, have observed in real life.

You go overseas and suddenly you don't need to do any of that bullshit that wasn't working anyways in America.

It's a simple concept but people really have trouble with it.
There does seem to be some kind of solipsistic magical thinking at play with a lot of people whereby they imagine the things they want in life (jobs, females who want to have sex with them, customers etc.) will somehow be magically puffed into existence when they are worthy of them.