Roosh and all these other PUAs are incels

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Roosh and all these other PUAs are incels

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 12:17 pm
The first factor for this hiatus is that site revenues are too low. We’ve been banned from Paypal and countless ad partners, which forced me to lay off the site editor last year and also lower payments to regular contributors. This started a negative spiral of declining content quality, site traffic, and revenues. Even the beloved comments section, which many see as the highlight of ROK, was badly hit when Disqus banned us. Currently, ROK receives half the traffic of its peak and less than one-fifth of the income.
http://www.returnofkings.com/195790/ret ... -on-hiatus
yea that is big news. So RoK has finally ended after like 6 years. Either way the site became pretty gay and nothing new or interesting was being reported. PUA isn't much interesting anymore. Nowadays people only wanna talk about race war and nazism and sheetz

Post by Nailer »

After thinking about this a bit more, I am certain the entire Roosh forum is full of guys who are making up stories about "getting laid".

It's a huge pain in the ass to find a new girl, and there is a huge filtering process. I myself have had sex with about five different girls in the last year, and that was only because I lived in the same place for a long time and had a lot of connections. TBH only one of them was very cute. I've stopped because I don't want to get an STD from a girl who isn't very attractive in the first place. At this point I am just holding out for quality.

The idea that a man would fly to a new city for a weekend, talk to strangers in a bar, and have a one-night stand, as a hobby...that is just ludicrous. No one is having lots of spontaneous sex with attractive women, expect perhaps some celebrities, and even that is getting dangerous. I believe these guys go on trips to cities and walk around looking at bars, but I don't believe anything else.

The whole male promiscuity thing is mostly a cover for not having a girlfriend. "Oh yeah, I f**k so many girls bro, that's why I am still single". These guys are claiming to have one-night stands with 50-100 women, yet they are perpetually lonely and constantly in "seeking" mode?

And again, the awkward dialog they repeat sounds so far from reality, as if it was written by a person with no real-world experience.

Yeah, I'm not buying it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There was a very popular PUA called, "Mystery" who claimed to have slept with hundreds of women. He is from Toronto Canada and said he can fly to any city in the world and get laid within one day. :roll:

I think these PUA guys are selling snake oil to men with their books, CD's and seminars. Some of these PUA seminars cost thousands of dollars. There are so many desperate men out there that will actually pay a lot of money to learn how to meet women.

These men need to be told to save their money and travel overseas if they want to meet women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."