Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston ...what does Diane think of

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston ...what does Diane think of

Postby gmm567 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 am

American women and your experience with them. It would be nice to hear her reaction to your insights.

Say hi to her too!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Like most girls here, she doesn't know any American women. She just listens to what I say and then says "really? why are they like that?" All she knows is what I tell her, and of course, what she sees in the movies. In films, they are often outspoken and dramatic and will fight for their opinions, which is how they are in real life, and very different from how girls here behave.

Since she knows I can't get girls there, she sometimes says that we should go live there so she doesn't have to worry about me being a "playboy" anymore. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby kristy_571 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Is it that you "can't get them", or that you do not want them? I can't see why you can't get an American woman. Maybe you just went for the wrong ones. But anyhow... you are happier.. so that is all that matters.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:32 pm

kristy_571 wrote:Is it that you "can't get them", or that you do not want them? I can't see why you can't get an American woman. Maybe you just went for the wrong ones. But anyhow... you are happier.. so that is all that matters.

W: I don't know if I want them cause I don't have enough experience with them. But yeah I can't get them. There are many attractive American girls, just look at the ones on hot or not for instance. I would love to bang them, but they all see me as asexual for some reason, even though I'm not ugly.

I'm just ostracized and out of the dating game period there.

Read my essay "Ten Reasons Why I'm Forced To Look For Love Beyond America" for full details:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page73.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions