Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Safe Sex while Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kristy_571 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:27 pm

gmm567 wrote:No, there is biological diversity in the genome. Some people will be resistant to any disease. Some people were immune from the black plague--most weren't.

Same with aids.

that totally makes sense.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Postby kristy_571 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:16 am

[quote="Grunt"]If a girl "gets older and loses her looks" so friggin what?[quote="Grunt"]
Hey! That is good to hear. Throw one out for the girls that are over 30. Good deal. Now they can feel good about being the older hot mamas. Woot woot! 8) 8) 8)
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:47 am

gmm567 wrote:Well, I hate to admit that I didn't read those studies through. Sorry.

But does it make any sense to you? Sex workers use rubbers. And where prostituition is legal, it is regulated. The sex workers get tested sometimes weekly.

Would they want to jeopardize their part time work /full time pay job by not using rubbers and contracting STD's and possibly getting aids too?

W: Well like Momopi said, the risks are greatly exaggerated. I saw in a documentary that said that even if you have sex with a person with HIV, your chances of getting HIV are still one in 1000, so you'd have to have sex one thousand times with that person before getting HIV too.

The truth is, I know guys here in Angeles City who have had lots of unprotected sex with girls, including bar girls. They say that occassionally they get UTI or Gonorrhea, which are curable by antibiotics, but each time they get it, they become less sensitive to it. Urologists though say that each time you catch it, it becomes more resistant to antibiotics.

So yeah, there are a lot of STD's, but most of them are treatable, not life threatening. This seems to indicate that the risk of losing your life from unprotected sex is extremely low.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions