Feminist Beasts attack the Cuckservatives who allowed them to exist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Feminist Beasts attack the Cuckservatives who allowed them to exist

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I've found it amusing that a bunch of bitchy women have been openly confronting and shouting at Republican senators, saying "we were raped, why are you voting for Kavanaugh, you must hate women!"

Keep in mind that these Republican senators are all white boomer men who support feminism.

Younger men are now immune to female-shaming language, since we have been abused from birth by women.

These bitches (and jews) got a huge wake-up call coming. Once the baby boomer generation dies off, there is no one left to protect these spoiled little bitches. Men who are under 40 sure as shit aren't going to white-knight for these little bitches, as men under 40 have never known a society free from man-hating feminism.

Massive anti-feminist backlash incoming!
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on September 30th, 2018, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: the Feminist Beast attacks the Cuckservatives who allowed them to exist

Post by Nailer »

I agree, the boomers can't die fast enough.

It would be nice if there was a general meme or message going around that basically was telling boomers we want them all to die as soon as possible. They deserve a big collective "f**k you" from the younger generation.

They are pretty thick-headed, but knowing the younger generation hates you and wants you dead has got to affect some of them.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 9:51 am
I agree, the boomers can't die fast enough.

It would be nice if there was a general meme or message going around that basically was telling boomers we want them all to die as soon as possible. They deserve a big collective "f**k you" from the younger generation.

They are pretty thick-headed, but knowing the younger generation hates you and wants you dead has got to affect some of them.
they refuse to wake up
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on September 30th, 2018, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Nailer »

And now this faggot has f***ed this whole thing up:

I really don't think he understand the concept that we are in the midst of a Jewish/Communist revolution.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 7:04 pm
I really don't think he understand the concept that we are in the midst of a Jewish/Communist revolution.
He is likely complicit in it. One good thing about the Kavanaugh circus is that it must make it clear to even the dullest people that the Jews represent a seditious conspiracy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's how Tucker puts it:

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 7:29 pm
Nailer wrote:
He is likely complicit in it. One good thing about the Kavanaugh circus is that it must make it clear to even the dullest people that the Jews represent a seditious conspiracy.
It is amazing to me how many men are cowed and willing to be ruled by vile kunts.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
And now this faggot has f***ed this whole thing up:

you mean a baby boomer is taking the side of the feminists? Wow, i am utterly surprised by that!
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

OutWest wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 11:29 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 7:29 pm
Nailer wrote:
It is amazing to me how many men are cowed and willing to be ruled by vile kunts.
at the very least they should stop actively supporting feminism
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on September 30th, 2018, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Nailer »

Yeah, they are completely passive against foreigners but will enthusiastically attack their own progeny if we dare speak a word.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Nailer wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 10:08 am
Yeah, they are completely passive against foreigners but will enthusiastically attack their own progeny if we dare speak a word.
when the West collapses maybe they will realize how wrong they were
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on September 30th, 2018, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 12:23 pm
Nailer wrote:
Are boomers literal psychopaths? Are they consciously trying to destroy their own children's future?
They have a form of Stockholm Syndrome where they grow to empathize and protect their enslavers. But it’s not just boomer men by any stretch.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Yea, if you speak a single word against your abusive mother or sister, the boomer piece of shit fathers will attack you.

Meanwhile, these boomers vote to bring in millions and tens of millions of foreigners.

Are boomers literal psychopaths? Are they consciously trying to destroy their own children's future?
You speak as if the post Boomer generations are better in these regards. They are not, they are even WORSE. Unfortunately, millennials are MORE supportive of Marxist idealogy, MORE supportive of lax imigration law and even MORE supportive of radical feminism. As selfish Boomer entitlements suck up vast amounts of borrowed money, further ballooning the national debt, most millennials do not even recognize it as a problem and support even MORE AND DEEPER of the same shit that the Boomer generation allowed.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

OutWest wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 9:24 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Yea, if you speak a single word against your abusive mother or sister, the boomer piece of shit fathers will attack you.

Meanwhile, these boomers vote to bring in millions and tens of millions of foreigners.

You speak as if the post Boomer generations are better in these regards. They are not, they are even WORSE. Unfortunately, millennials are MORE supportive of Marxist idealogy, MORE supportive of lax imigration law and even MORE supportive of radical feminism. As selfish Boomer entitlements suck up vast amounts of borrowed money, further ballooning the national debt, most millennials do not even recognize it as a problem and support even MORE AND DEEPER of the same shit that the Boomer generation allowed.
i've found that men under 40 are at least open to talking about how feminism is bad. If you say the same to anyone over 50, they immediately start screaming at you "OMG YOU MUST HATE WOMEN BLA BLA BLA"

Post by OutWest »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 9:47 am
OutWest wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 9:24 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
Nailer wrote:

i've found that men under 40 are at least open to talking about how feminism is bad. If you say the same to anyone over 50, they immediately start screaming at you "OMG YOU MUST HATE WOMEN BLA BLA BLA"
I hope you are right. I am well past 40 and it might be that I hang out with outliers. Most of my Boomer friends hate feminism and what it is doing to the country. They also have no problem telling feminists or their he-bitch supporters to pound it up their arse, but they may not be normal boomers...mostly world traveler adventure types or mercs. Feminism and the Progressive left swine are turning the USA into a sad collection of he-bitches and she-prics.