The Coming Civil War

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

The Coming Civil War

Post by tom »

I open with the latest SJW take-down, SJW take-down, Linux. Essentially Linux was a nearly pure meritocracy.

The very core of the SJW religion is an anti-meritocracy dogma. Post-Meritocracy Manifesto

Next comes Jordan Peterson. And who in history is Peterson's temperament like? Abraham Lincoln. As George Friedman says history does not repeat but it does rhyme. Civil Wars are notoriously hard to predict. In the first American Civil war battles people went to picnic and spectate the battle. They had no idea what was about to happen. Many other civil war were equally unpredictable from the masses perspective.

This SJW religion is the kind of thing that could start a real civil war.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: The comming Civil War

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

americans are the most apathetic race of people. If a "civil war" happens, it will just be a very fringe militia type of person, and the media will probably bury the story anyway. So no, I doubt any civil war will happen.

What will happen is that whites become more and more a minority and non-whites become more and more aggressive, like what is happening in south africa. Once a certain point is reached, where even liberal SJW whites don't feel safe, then they may very well start fighting to create their own white ethnic state.

The above scenario is still at least 15 to 50 years away.