The blessings of vibrant diversity

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The blessings of vibrant diversity

Post by Cornfed »

So about a month ago I got a knock on my door. A bunch of third world primitives were looking for another person. She wasn’t in and management of the apartment block was closed for the night, so they settled on me. There was a tranny sexually harassing them who wanted them to run a train on him/her and they weren’t interested, so they wanted someone to eject him/her from the property and settled on me (no, really, this actually happened).

My first instinct was to tell the primitives to stop being such pussies and beat up the tranny, but if I did that I could have gone to prison for years. My next instinct was to call the pigs, but that has its problems. As it was I put on layers of clothing to mitigate the possibility of being stabbed and confronted the tranny, and it was like “Yeah I know” and left peacefully.

So liberalism states that we can all live our own lives and do what we want. The trannies and primitives can do their thing and we can do our thing and so forth. But clearly that is not true. I could have been killed or imprisoned because of the degenerates and diversity. The diversity and degeneracy sucks.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: The blessings of vibrant diversity

Post by Nailer »

You also could have been filmed disagreeing with a member of a protected class and become the target of an internet mob, resulting in loss of your job or business.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

are you a worker at the apartment complex or something? If not, you should have told them that they should call the police and leave you the f**k alone.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 11:24 am
are you a worker at the apartment complex or something? If not, you should have told them that they should call the police and leave you the f**k alone.
I kind of have a sense of noblesse oblige. The primitives were doing the right thing we would want them to do by having a mature local sort out their problem. We should want to encourage that. I just wish they hadn't picked me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 9:43 am
You also could have been filmed disagreeing with a member of a protected class and become the target of an internet mob, resulting in loss of your job or business.
It would actually be very interesting to see whether the libtard mob supported the tranny's behavior in this particular case.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 2:49 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 11:24 am
I kind of have a sense of noblesse oblige. The primitives were doing the right thing we would want them to do by having a mature local sort out their problem. We should want to encourage that. I just wish they hadn't picked me.
why are you being a white knight or having any kind of position in society? Let the worthless animals eat each other alive. The only thing you should do is make sure you are well out of their way when they attack each other.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 3:42 pm
why are you being a white knight or having any kind of position in society? Let the worthless animals eat each other alive. The only thing you should do is make sure you are well out of their way when they attack each other.
Yeah, that was the idea I had. Almost two years ago after my father died I moved to a rich area in the hope of escaping from diversity only to find myself up to my eyeballs in diversity. It is like some kind of curse. I need to move again, but in the meantime I have to live in this community and get on with my neighbors.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 4:37 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 3:42 pm
Yeah, that was the idea I had. Almost two years ago after my father died I moved to a rich area in the hope of escaping from diversity only to find myself up to my eyeballs in diversity. It is like some kind of curse. I need to move again, but in the meantime I have to live in this community and get on with my neighbors.
Corn, think cold weather. Nothing but palefaces up there. Or Mormon communities.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently we are due for a consignment of Kiribati female seasonal workers here next month. Last year they stayed in the apartment block next door, but management banned them from there due to their extreme slutish behavior. (I racked my brain trying to think of an excuse to hang out in the common areas there but couldn’t come up with one). Hence they are going to stay in the stand-alone units outside the apartment block I am living in. Yay!
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 12:05 am
Apparently we are due for a consignment of Kiribati female seasonal workers here next month. Last year they stayed in the apartment block next door, but management banned them from there due to their extreme slutish behavior. (I racked my brain trying to think of an excuse to hang out in the common areas there but couldn’t come up with one). Hence they are going to stay in the stand-alone units outside the apartment block I am living in. Yay!
remember, huge numbers of female immigrants is a boon of diversity. Shitloads of asians, foreign women, russians, south americans, indians, etc.

but i guess i'm a f***ing jew for promoting race-mixing?

Post by MrMan »

I had to look up 'run a train on him/her'. They want someone to just go evict a transexual from the property without calling the police? That sounds stupid. I suppose you could go into someone's apartment and throw them out of it, but then they call the police and you go to jail.

I don't know what you mean by primitives? Blacks? Hispanics? Do you think blacks would be less likely to go to jail for beating up a transexual or throwing him out of his own apartment than a white man?

Sounds like you live in a classy place if there are transexuals in the neighborhood. Why wouldn't it be legal to discriminate against men in drag when it comes to housing? What if you live in the other side of a duplex, you got kids, and a transexual wants to rent the other half? Why should you have to have a transexual live next to you? Antidiscrimination laws infringe on the property rights of land owners.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 12:39 pm
I had to look up 'run a train on him/her'. They want someone to just go evict a transexual from the property without calling the police? That sounds stupid. I suppose you could go into someone's apartment and throw them out of it, but then they call the police and you go to jail.

I don't know what you mean by primitives? Blacks? Hispanics? Do you think blacks would be less likely to go to jail for beating up a transexual or throwing him out of his own apartment than a white man?

Sounds like you live in a classy place if there are transexuals in the neighborhood. Why wouldn't it be legal to discriminate against men in drag when it comes to housing? What if you live in the other side of a duplex, you got kids, and a transexual wants to rent the other half? Why should you have to have a transexual live next to you? Antidiscrimination laws infringe on the property rights of land owners.
oh vey goyim, you are against muh (((diversity))), i will have you arrested and sent to jail so you are raped by Big Bubba the negro so he can enrich you with his black semen!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 12:39 pm
They want someone to just go evict a transexual from the property without calling the police? That sounds stupid. I suppose you could go into someone's apartment and throw them out of it, but then they call the police and you go to jail.
You misunderstood. The tranny didn't live here. S/he was just walking off the street onto private property and causing a problem in the common areas where the primitives gathered. Perhaps you got confused between the words "evict" and "eject".