Ethics of Drugging Women and Having Sex with Them

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ethics of Drugging Women and Having Sex with Them

Post by MrMan »

It has been in the news. A famous comedian, looked up to for his family-oriented programming was accused by many women of drugging them and having sex with them. He had a lot of money and with the money and status he probably could have attracted a lot of women for affairs to cheat on his wife if he wanted to.

What do you think of the ethics of doing something like this? Do you think it is wrong? Would you do it if you could get away with it?

I think it is wrong to have consensual sex outside of marriage, so, of course, I am against this. But I am wondering what people on this forum will say.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: Ethics of Drugging Women and Having Sex with Them

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

dude, if you are that desperate to consider doing something criminal like drugging a woman, you really need to go bang a prostitute.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Most women are not drugged, but they drink and drink out of control until they do not even know their own name and where they are.

Next morning when waking up somewhere in the street and picked up by an ambulance they claim they were drugged and raped. A known way to justify their own wrongdoing, especially in case of minor-age girls when facing parents and school headmaster and are questioned by police etc.

Of course to drug women and to have sex with them is a crime, but I often wonder if that crime really took place in reality or if it exists only in the fantasy of such women.

What about to drink moderately or not to drink at all?
Or what about to avoid such bars and have sex with questionable men inside and look for more reasonable friends and refuse to socialize with thugs?
What about not to dress up like a whore, talk like a whore and complaining later on that men are considering to be a whore?

It is just an easy and simple way to accuse men for all and everything when something is going wrong with a woman.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

i hate it when this happens. i have been drugged twice and woke up at rest stop or wooded area with ripped clothes and no panties. no idea who or how many had me while unconscious but was sore and mad.
Cute Rabbit
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

i hate it when this happens. i have been drugged twice and woke up at rest stop or wooded area with ripped clothes and no panties. no idea who or how many had me while unconscious but was sore and mad.
Cute Rabbit