How to become a goddamn faggot?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: How to ask Satan for financial help?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:04 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:45 pm
No degree, no skills. Whatever I can do online.
The time it took me from wanting to make a living online to actually doing it was about 17 years. You could argue about whether I acquired some skills in the intervening time. If you are restricting yourself to online work then you may have a problem. It is just possible that you will have to venture outside and acquire some skills and/or lift stuff and whatnot.
i've nothing against physical work but my current living arrangements prevent that.

Hail Satan.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here are some words of advice for young people. If you can't trust the word of a degenerate junkie faggot (bright guy though), whose word can you trust?

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Cornfed wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
The time it took me from wanting to make a living online to actually doing it was about 17 years. You could argue about whether I acquired some skills in the intervening time. If you are restricting yourself to online work then you may have a problem. It is just possible that you will have to venture outside and acquire some skills and/or lift stuff and whatnot.
I agree with you 100%. Remember the implicit theories of intelligence thread? you were saying that incremental and entity are a spectrum, well this is full swing entity. Have took responsibility for nothing at all, not learned any skill and ends up redundant because they are skill-less, sat waiting for a galactic entity to come and look after him and getting mad because it doesn't work.

A full entity theorist believes he is control of nothing and life is something that happens to him....in this case he believes to be under full control by other beings and he has no power to make anything happen.....this is why he doesn't try.....because he doesnt know how to try. He will just sit and wait for something to change him.....for many people that thing never comes and they lost an entire life to stagnation and powerlessness.
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on October 8th, 2018, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

I want to see what happens if he does sell his soul to satan.....

my money is going to bet on........

nothing at all happens and his life stays exactly the same.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

If Satan is real, then isn't Christ also real? God is good.

Now if the God of the Bible is real, which we can deduce from the idea that Satan is real, wouldn't it make more sense to go to Christ than to go to Satan?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 7:59 am
Cornfed wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
I agree with you 100%. Remember the implicit theories of intelligence thread? you were saying that incremental and entity are a spectrum, well this is full swing entity. Have took responsibility for nothing at all, not learned any skill and ends up redundant because they are skill-less, sat waiting for a galactic entity to come and look after him and getting mad because it doesn't work.

A full entity theorist believes he is control of nothing and life is something that happens to him....in this case he believes to be under full control by other beings and he has no power to make anything happen.....this is why he doesn't try.....because he doesnt know how to try. He will just sit and wait for something to change him.....for many people that thing never comes and they lost an entire life to stagnation and powerlessness.
Boomers destroyed the economy. There are no jobs as a result. And certainly no jobs that pay a living salary. And boomers continue to vote against social welfare programs which would help not only the youth but the boomers as well.

You boomers do realize you are all psychopaths and are going to hell when you die, right?
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Neo wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 12:56 pm

Now if the God of the Bible is real, which we can deduce from the idea that Satan is real, wouldn't it make more sense to go to Christ than to go to Satan?
Satan is not real. By "satan", I mean demons.

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 3:53 pm
Neo wrote:

Demons are evil. Don't mess with them. I have talked with a guy who said he had been anally raped by a demon. He'd dabbled in the occult, eastern religions or something along those lines. One guy was demonized and said he could feel the demon enter him through his butt. That's probably not the norm for demonized people, but it's never a good thing.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:11 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 3:53 pm
Neo wrote:

Demons are evil. Don't mess with them. I have talked with a guy who said he had been anally raped by a demon. He'd dabbled in the occult, eastern religions or something along those lines. One guy was demonized and said he could feel the demon enter him through his butt. That's probably not the norm for demonized people, but it's never a good thing.
Demons are no more "evil" than the embodiment of psychic vampirism known as the myth of Jesus Christos of Nazareth.

How many hundreds of millions of humans have been killed over the past 2000 years in the name of Jesus?
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

OH LUCIFER, CONSUME ME AND SET ME FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

Boomers destroyed the economy. There are no jobs as a result. And certainly no jobs that pay a living salary. And boomers continue to vote against social welfare programs which would help not only the youth but the boomers as well.

You boomers do realize you are all psychopaths and are going to hell when you die, right?
No, but I recognize that you are nuts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Demons are no more "evil" than
Maybe you lack experience or cannot perceive it. Christ is not a vampire either. What a strange notion.
How many hundreds of millions of humans have been killed over the past 2000 years in the name of Jesus?
Probably far fewer than were killed in the 20th century by atheists. The Chinese and Russian Communists killed many, many people.

A difference between atheists murdering people and people claiming to murder in Jesus' name is that atheists did so in a way that was actually consistent with their philosophy, while many people have killed contrary to the teachings of Jesus.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think a lot of people experiencing the horrors of UFO abductions are actually experiencing encounters with demons. A couple of scientists who researched that, one of whom wrote a report for congress, wrote that experiences of encounters with demons were similar to if not identical to accounts of experiences with demons. These men were agnostics. I read a bit out of the book 'Communion' about this. He wrote about how evil these aliens he kept encountering were, and wondered if they were really demons.

Some people have experienced aliens leaving in Jesus' name.

It is really foolish to invite this kind of demonic attention into one's life.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 10:19 pm
I think a lot of people experiencing the horrors of UFO abductions are actually experiencing encounters with demons. A couple of scientists who researched that, one of whom wrote a report for congress, wrote that experiences of encounters with demons were similar to if not identical to accounts of experiences with demons. These men were agnostics. I read a bit out of the book 'Communion' about this. He wrote about how evil these aliens he kept encountering were, and wondered if they were really demons.

Some people have experienced aliens leaving in Jesus' name.

It is really foolish to invite this kind of demonic attention into one's life.
Heil Lucifer!

Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 8:20 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

No, but I recognize that you are nuts
LOL, who is nuts? A person who worships natural gods and believes in peace and non-violence? Or a person who worships Jesus Christ and Christianity, whom have killed hundreds of millions of people over the past 2000 years? Jesus Christ is literally the most blood-thirsty, genocidal maniac to ever exist in human history.

Praise Lucifer!