Do women have intrinsic value as human beings to you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do women have intrinsic value as human beings to you?

Post by MrMan »

Do you think women have intrinsic value as human beings, or are they just tools to satisfy a man's sexual desires? Maybe social desires?

I have my own beliefs about this, but I am just throwing the question out there after reading some of the content of the forum.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do women have intrinsic value as human beings to you?

Post by Moretorque »

Your here aren't yaa you dope!
Time to Hide!
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

never heard of a guy giving birth, breastfeeding or raising a well adjusted child so logically they have intrinsic value over the inferior gender.
Cute Rabbit
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Does Jesus have intrinsic value as a human being to me, or is he just a tool that I use to get free salvation?
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

rabbithabit wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 11:09 pm
never heard of a guy giving birth, breastfeeding or raising a well adjusted child so logically they have intrinsic value over the inferior gender.
So is that to say that women who cannot give birth or breastfeed (ie. infertile women) have no intrinsic value otherwise?

Also, not all mothers raise well-adjusted children, quite the contrary. Single mothers and personality disordered mothers have been identified by a multitude of research to raise maladjusted and sociopathic children. Exceptions do exist, but one of the greatest predictors of sociopathy in adulthood is being raised by a single mother.

We only need to view the antics of the youngest generations of Americans who are the most fatherless demographic on the planet. As fatherlessness goes up, maladjustment does as well.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

In a fantasy world there be like 5 women for ever 1 men and women would know their place. Women should be subservient to men . I am being serious when I say this.

As men you have to be responsible and take care of your woman as long as she behaves but again this is my fantasy world. I don't believe in abuse or rape or any of that stuff.

Women do offer value but in the end I think it's really men that should be in the driver sit. Call me sexist all you want. I look at todays world and having women as leaders . Well it just goes against the way nature should be. Look at women today. They try to act like men . They want to be in the driver sit but honestly don't know what to do. And pull the women card when it benefits them. It's real mess today between the sexes. I don't know what's going to happen in the future. I can't blame guys not to get married.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

chanta76 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 5:43 pm
In a fantasy world there be like 5 women for ever 1 men and women would know their place. Women should be subservient to men . I am being serious when I say this.

As men you have to be responsible and take care of your woman as long as she behaves but again this is my fantasy world. I don't believe in abuse or rape or any of that stuff.

Women do offer value but in the end I think it's really men that should be in the driver sit. Call me sexist all you want. I look at todays world and having women as leaders . Well it just goes against the way nature should be. Look at women today. They try to act like men . They want to be in the driver sit but honestly don't know what to do. And pull the women card when it benefits them. It's real mess today between the sexes. I don't know what's going to happen in the future. I can't blame guys not to get married.
for such a world to happen, then christianity must be destroyed. It was christianity that promoted this pathetic idea of monogamy and that all men are entitled to a wife.

In the monkey kingdom, male monkeys will fight and kill and whoever survives gets to f**k the female monkeys. Each monkey tribe has one male and like 5 to 10 females.

If we had no government, no laws, no welfare state, only the strong men would survive and rise to the top. The beta males would be either killed or enslaved. Women PLUS weak men EQUALS a huge government, aka communism.

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 6:02 pm
chanta76 wrote:

for such a world to happen, then christianity must be destroyed. It was christianity that promoted this pathetic idea of monogamy and that all men are entitled to a wife.

In the monkey kingdom, male monkeys will fight and kill and whoever survives gets to f**k the female monkeys. Each monkey tribe has one male and like 5 to 10 females.

If we had no government, no laws, no welfare state, only the strong men would survive and rise to the top. The beta males would be either killed or enslaved. Women PLUS weak men EQUALS a huge government, aka communism.
And you could end up a beta male with no female.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 9:53 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:

why are you so egoic-based? Yes, if i was a weak beta male, i would be enslaved or killed and i would DESERVE my fate.

Do I not subscribe to the whole "i'm a unique snowflake" worldwide because i ain't a f***ing christcuck?

Post by MrMan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 4:26 am
MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 9:53 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:

why are you so egoic-based? Yes, if i was a weak beta male, i would be enslaved or killed and i would DESERVE my fate.
If you are so down economically that you were talking about selling your soul to the devil to get money. Not having financial resources does not put you at the top of the heap when it comes to looking for women. I am not saying anyone should kill or enslave you. But you just do not seem to be the type of guy you imagine you are. If we really lived in this social darwinist world you imagine, you might get wiped out or not have a chance to reproduce.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

woman 👩 the world 🌍 and you e only need to view the antics of the youngest generations of Americans who are the most fatherless demographic on the planet. As fatherlessness goes up, maladjustment does as well.

Who fault is this? misogynist woman hater - it takes two to impregnate and one is not a woman. Fatherless is impossible stupidity of course they have a father.
Cute Rabbit