Night club interactions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Night club interactions

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

My experience being in some social situations has so far shown me that I can be a little "rough around the edges" and awkward when it comes to handling females and their behavior. It just always seems like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for a guy, since guys are always judged a lot more harshly and on many different levels unlike women. Without any further adieu, I would like to hear some advice on how to proceed and deal with a couple of average scenarios where you might need to engage and ease into a conversation with an interested female and how to gracefully ease out of an interaction without looking like a socially-challenged thug or an asshole. Imagine this:

Scenario 1. You're at a party or a concert where a member of the weaker sex nearby starts checking you out and casually smiling at you and/or gives you lots of eye contacts and smiles. What are some of the feasible ways to engage and lightly reciprocate her actions? In short, what are you supposed to do as an average guy?

Scenario 1.1 In the same setting a female nearby starts vigorously or provocatively dancing to you or around you, what do you do? In both scenarios, your mindset is you're willing to casually engage without showing any overt interest as you're there to enjoy the music and the party vibe, which really is my intent when I'm out, but you're not there for a hookup or to get your whatever on.

Please be as detailed as possible in describing what actions I might need to take just to casually uphold the interaction and, in case I need to, de-escalate and gracefully step out of the shenanigans and pretense. I run into these kinds of situations pretty frequently when I'm out at night, so please offer some sound advice and explanation.
What do some of these things mean and what do they normally lead to? To be frank, I'm introverted as hell and I may not know how to effectively handle some broad, while she tries to get her hopes and massive expectations up with an unassuming simple guy like me.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Night club interactions

Post by Nailer »

1) Walk over to her. Ask "how's your evening going?" Then smile, say "I'm _______", and put your hand out.
2) Grab her gently by the waist and laughingly ask "What do you think you're doing?"
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Girls go to night clubs for attention. On the rare occasion, a girl in fertility cycle will be going to get f.cked.

But you don't go to clubs to meet girlfriend material. You go to have fun and practice your game of making connections. It appears to me you need to just have a crisis of confidence.

To get over this, I suggest:

Start going to strip clubs with the hottest girls you can imagine. Don't go to get lap dances, don't go to throw money away at them, just get in the habit of striking up conversations with hot women so you can get over your fear of talking to them. After awhile you will be more comfortable talking to them on the street and in normal clubs.

Some guys might howl at your going to strip clubs to practice relating to hot girls. But don't listen to them. They are losers who don't want to see you get more skilled. Usually they are married, fat, bores who hate your freedom to do so.

Practice makes perfect!
CarlHamilton
Freshman Poster

Post by CarlHamilton »

That sounds wild. I've never been to a night club.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

why do you believe woman are the weaker sex? perhaps you should date a guy with that attitude. either scenario you may choose to ignore or flirt with her depending on your feelings towards her.
Cute Rabbit
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

TruthOrConsequences wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 9:21 pm
My experience being in some social situations has so far shown me that I can be a little "rough around the edges" and awkward when it comes to handling females and their behavior. It just always seems like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for a guy, since guys are always judged a lot more harshly and on many different levels unlike women. Without any further adieu, I would like to hear some advice on how to proceed and deal with a couple of average scenarios where you might need to engage and ease into a conversation with an interested female and how to gracefully ease out of an interaction without looking like a socially-challenged thug or an asshole. Imagine this:

Scenario 1. You're at a party or a concert where a member of the weaker sex nearby starts checking you out and casually smiling at you and/or gives you lots of eye contacts and smiles. What are some of the feasible ways to engage and lightly reciprocate her actions? In short, what are you supposed to do as an average guy?

Scenario 1.1 In the same setting a female nearby starts vigorously or provocatively dancing to you or around you, what do you do? In both scenarios, your mindset is you're willing to casually engage without showing any overt interest as you're there to enjoy the music and the party vibe, which really is my intent when I'm out, but you're not there for a hookup or to get your whatever on.

Please be as detailed as possible in describing what actions I might need to take just to casually uphold the interaction and, in case I need to, de-escalate and gracefully step out of the shenanigans and pretense. I run into these kinds of situations pretty frequently when I'm out at night, so please offer some sound advice and explanation.
What do some of these things mean and what do they normally lead to? To be frank, I'm introverted as hell and I may not know how to effectively handle some broad, while she tries to get her hopes and massive expectations up with an unassuming simple guy like me.
First of all, the most useful first step is this; go down to a central post office near you. Get 2 or 3 copies of a passport application. (You have a spare in case you mess one up) fill it out completely and secure the required documents. Make a passport appointment at that same post office online. If you don't have some specific destination, create one (I intend to go to Mexico on such and such date). Cultivate well traveled people and be receptive to some coaching. Make destinations such as Mexico or better yet, the Philippines, your highest priority. THEN you will have some perspective and you are developing the power of CHOICE.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

A lot of that "you have poor social skills" stuff is just abuse. Women can basically do whatever they want in social situations and men can be criticized for ANYTHING they do. It's just power.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Just another stick for western women to beat men with. Hugely ironic too seeing their communication skills can leave a lot to be desired both in social situations and in relationships. Crystal balls are commonly needed to decipher what they are actually trying to say especially with the latter :?: :lol: .