Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do you drink alcohol?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: May 19th, 2018, 9:33 am

Do you drink alcohol?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » October 11th, 2018, 10:53 am

If so, what is your favorite? Beer, wine, hard liquor?

What brand name of your favorite drink?

For me, it's all about whiskey and I intentionally buy the absolutely cheapest shit possible because the metalic oily taste of the cheapest whiskey, I've developed a taste for it.

Or back when I drank beer, I'd buy Natural Light or Pap's Blue Ribbon or Coors Light.

I don't know what's up with all these f***ing faggots who drink 10 dollar bottles of beer, "craft beer" or whatever the f**k that is.
___________________________________________________________________
i'm literally bulletproof, for real. My friend shot a gun at me and the bullet bounced right off me.

User avatar
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: October 3rd, 2018, 1:51 pm

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by rabbithabit » October 11th, 2018, 9:06 pm

barcardi 151
Cute Rabbit

User avatar
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: May 19th, 2018, 9:33 am

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » October 12th, 2018, 2:31 am

rabbithabit wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 9:06 pm
barcardi 151
well come on man, some more details?

i mean do you drink it straight or do you use it mixed?

Image
___________________________________________________________________
i'm literally bulletproof, for real. My friend shot a gun at me and the bullet bounced right off me.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by flowerthief00 » October 13th, 2018, 6:26 am

OMG I've had that stuff. It's like battery acid. If it's the same Bacardi I had before (which it looks like).

I like whiskey, but prefer any kind of vodka since you can mix it with just about anything. Maybe even battery acid.

User avatar
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: May 19th, 2018, 9:33 am

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » October 13th, 2018, 7:59 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 6:26 am
OMG I've had that stuff. It's like battery acid. If it's the same Bacardi I had before (which it looks like).

I like whiskey, but prefer any kind of vodka since you can mix it with just about anything. Maybe even battery acid.
Same, in fact. Vodka mixes with anything. It's a bit more expensive tho. As for calling Bacardi battery acid, I mean jesus. Next time you're in Thailand or Philippines, buy one of those 750ml bottles of whiskey that sell for like 2 dollars. It's usually a no-name local brand. THEN you will know what battery acid is.
___________________________________________________________________
i'm literally bulletproof, for real. My friend shot a gun at me and the bullet bounced right off me.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by Zambales » October 13th, 2018, 8:53 am

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 7:59 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 6:26 am
OMG I've had that stuff. It's like battery acid. If it's the same Bacardi I had before (which it looks like).

I like whiskey, but prefer any kind of vodka since you can mix it with just about anything. Maybe even battery acid.
Same, in fact. Vodka mixes with anything. It's a bit more expensive tho. As for calling Bacardi battery acid, I mean jesus. Next time you're in Thailand or Philippines, buy one of those 750ml bottles of whiskey that sell for like 2 dollars. It's usually a no-name local brand. THEN you will know what battery acid is.
People die from drinking that cheap shit.

User avatar
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: May 19th, 2018, 9:33 am

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » October 13th, 2018, 2:35 pm

Zambales wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 8:53 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 7:59 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 6:26 am
OMG I've had that stuff. It's like battery acid. If it's the same Bacardi I had before (which it looks like).

I like whiskey, but prefer any kind of vodka since you can mix it with just about anything. Maybe even battery acid.
Same, in fact. Vodka mixes with anything. It's a bit more expensive tho. As for calling Bacardi battery acid, I mean jesus. Next time you're in Thailand or Philippines, buy one of those 750ml bottles of whiskey that sell for like 2 dollars. It's usually a no-name local brand. THEN you will know what battery acid is.
People die from drinking that cheap shit.
bullshit, nigger. It isn't bootleg.
___________________________________________________________________
i'm literally bulletproof, for real. My friend shot a gun at me and the bullet bounced right off me.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”