Do you drink alcohol?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Do you drink alcohol?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

If so, what is your favorite? Beer, wine, hard liquor?

What brand name of your favorite drink?

For me, it's all about whiskey and I intentionally buy the absolutely cheapest shit possible because the metalic oily taste of the cheapest whiskey, I've developed a taste for it.

Or back when I drank beer, I'd buy Natural Light or Pap's Blue Ribbon or Coors Light.

I don't know what's up with all these f***ing faggots who drink 10 dollar bottles of beer, "craft beer" or whatever the f**k that is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you drink alcohol?

Post by rabbithabit »

barcardi 151
Cute Rabbit
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

rabbithabit wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm
barcardi 151
well come on man, some more details?

i mean do you drink it straight or do you use it mixed?

Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

OMG I've had that stuff. It's like battery acid. If it's the same Bacardi I had before (which it looks like).

I like whiskey, but prefer any kind of vodka since you can mix it with just about anything. Maybe even battery acid.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 10:26 pm
OMG I've had that stuff. It's like battery acid. If it's the same Bacardi I had before (which it looks like).

I like whiskey, but prefer any kind of vodka since you can mix it with just about anything. Maybe even battery acid.
Same, in fact. Vodka mixes with anything. It's a bit more expensive tho. As for calling Bacardi battery acid, I mean jesus. Next time you're in Thailand or Philippines, buy one of those 750ml bottles of whiskey that sell for like 2 dollars. It's usually a no-name local brand. THEN you will know what battery acid is.
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 11:59 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:

Same, in fact. Vodka mixes with anything. It's a bit more expensive tho. As for calling Bacardi battery acid, I mean jesus. Next time you're in Thailand or Philippines, buy one of those 750ml bottles of whiskey that sell for like 2 dollars. It's usually a no-name local brand. THEN you will know what battery acid is.
People die from drinking that cheap shit.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Zambales wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 12:53 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 11:59 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:

People die from drinking that cheap shit.
bullshit, nigger. It isn't bootleg.
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

I answered question. If you want more information then include desired additional information requested.
Cute Rabbit
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Last night:

32 ounces of Smirnoff Ice Smash Screwdriver (8% ABV)

24 ounces of Mickey's Ice Brewed Ale (5.8% ABV)

Good stuff and not much of a hangover.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Phoenixkhan
Freshman Poster

Post by Phoenixkhan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 6:31 pm
rabbithabit wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm
barcardi 151
well come on man, some more details?

i mean do you drink sizegenetics price it straight or do you use it mixed?

sometime
Last edited by Phoenixkhan on October 16th, 2019, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KAMEHAMEHA
Freshman Poster

Post by KAMEHAMEHA »

Holy combo of everclear and hawaiian punch w/ a little bit of water and lemonade.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Seldom drink any alcohol, I consider myself a non-drinker. There are ways to relax and enjoy myself without the possibility of getting drunk, so why not do those things instead? That doesn't mean I've never enjoyed a beer or two with a buddy, but never in my life have I been drunk and I'd rather it never happen. Neither one of my parents really drink. I don't want to get drunk, don't want to screw around before marrying. When time comes, which will be in the next 3-4 years, I'll marry the woman I'm best friends with as long as there's attraction.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!