Texas woman was arrested for DWI and filed false rape

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Texas woman was arrested for DWI and filed false rape

Post by redfeather »

These women in America are out of control. This woman was arrested for DWI, and then started a shit storm on the internet claiming false sexual assault. Luckily for the DPS trooper then video clearly showed no sexual assault occurred. This is why dating and relationships are so broken and not fixable in America. It will continue to get worse. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 639858002/
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Texas woman was arrested for DWI and filed false rape

Post by MrMan »

redfeather wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 11:42 am
These women in America are out of control. This woman was arrested for DWI, and then started a shit storm on the internet claiming false sexual assault. Luckily for the DPS trooper then video clearly showed no sexual assault occurred. This is why dating and relationships are so broken and not fixable in America. It will continue to get worse. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 639858002/
The laws need to be changed to allow for the same sentence the accused would have faced.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Texas woman was arrested for DWI and filed false rape

Post by jamesbond »

redfeather wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 11:42 am

This is exactly why men in America are starting to avoid women like the plague. The marriage rates in America are at an all time low and the MGTOW movement is taking off like gangbusters.

It's getting to the point in America where any woman can accuse any man of rape or sexual assault. I predict more and more men from the United States will be moving to foreign countries. Soon there will be millions of men every year will that will start leaving the USA.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."