I thought Floridians were better than this.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
traveller
Junior Poster

I thought Floridians were better than this.

Post by traveller »

People in Florida do act friendlier than in Illinois, and that is for sure. But at the same time, it appears there are people that fake their friendliness and their friendships. I was recently blocked on Facebook by two people that I thought were friends. It was like out of the blue. Other people here in Florida that I had met before had also added me on Facebook and then turned around and deleted me or blocked me outright, like it's illegal under Federal law to talk to strangers except for business reasons.

Honestly, I thought southerners, including here in Florida, were nicer than that. Obviously I already know that Illinoisans are toxic, hateful, spoiled, and rotten to the core, and are prison and restraining orders just waiting to happen. And there have been a few times where I encountered people that were outright jerks here in Florida and even told them to go back to Illinois, that they are not welcome in Florida due to their toxic personalities.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Re: I thought Floridians were better than this.

Post by growup »

Could it be that you had done something to upset them? (ie: stalking?)
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

growup wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 8:51 pm
One thing I can not stand is when you make it look like I am guilty of first-degree quadruple capital murder every time I get unfriended and/or blocked by someone. Like according to you, I get deleted or blocked, and it's an FBI and Homeland Security matter, and it is big and serious enough to warrant an immediate nationwide military lockdown and Martial law, followed by an armed military manhunt. Mission; Seek and destroy the suspect on sight.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Everybody is being stalked on Face Book, if I am not mistaken wasn't it created as a CIA/Illuminati information gathering network ?
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I wouldn't take being defriended on Facebook as necessarily a sign of anything. Some people may just want to have fewer friends on Facebook. If they just met you, they might not recognize your name. I heard one of of the country heads of Facebook say that she would only have Facebook friends she knew personally. Some of these people might be taking that advice.

Here recently, there has been a lot of activity with hackers copying people's profiles and imitating them, so defriending could be related to people protecting themselves from that also.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 9:23 pm
growup wrote:
One thing I can not stand is when you make it look like I am guilty of first-degree quadruple capital murder every time I get unfriended and/or blocked by someone. Like according to you, I get deleted or blocked, and it's an FBI and Homeland Security matter, and it is big and serious enough to warrant an immediate nationwide military lockdown and Martial law, followed by an armed military manhunt. Mission; Seek and destroy the suspect on sight.
In America, you are expected to be a stranger, and stay a stranger, to every single person you encounter in the community. These people that blocked you probably had a run-in with American law enforcement and were told; "The next time you see anyone approach you, whether you know them or not, pretend like you're in New York and say 'I gotta go' and move away." And you are right; they may really as well just say to them; "We don't know what country you think you're from that lets you just talk to strangers at random, but in the United States of America, it absolutely does not fly at all. We promise you, if we ever see you interacting with strangers or anyone outside your clique again, you will be arrested and charged with a capital felony under the United States Supreme Court. And what you are doing easily carries a mandatory sentence of 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty."
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I love that you haven't answered my question, lol
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I think maybe if a person is constantly going on about AK-47s and the rest, some people may get tired of reading it.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
Or maybe Mr. Traveller might have been going out alone?

Guys, in America, going out alone makes you look like a loser to everyone, and you stay alone. And today more than ever, going out alone actually makes a man look like even a potential serial killer or terrorist. There is no changing American culture; it is going to continue to slide straight into the dark side. Massacres in America are gaining in frequency, but instead of bringing Americans together, it is hardening their hearts and putting more hatred into American culture than ever before as the default ice barriers between strangers become brick, then concrete, then solid cast-iron, and then diamond (the hardest mineral in the world).

It is also about certain that whoever blocked traveler from their Facebook had American friends that re-Americanized them. When people of any clique see a guy by himself, especially today, they say; "He's all by himself; there's something seriously wrong with him! Stay away!" A growing number of those cliques are even starting to say; "He's a ticking time bomb! A massacre about to happen! Flee!" And people in cliques will brainwash all of their clique members until everyone in the clique agrees and sees every man who is alone as a ticking time bomb that must be defused and disposed of immediately and quickly.

They also do it in pure meanness to show-tell the lone guy; "We got better friends than you, loser! Stay away from us!"
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Or...maybe he stalked a girl and made a fake profile of her and did a bunch of creepy stuff?
I know lots of men who go out alone and don't see this happen ever.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

All these social media are overrated, these are not real friends, but 'digital friends'.
A friend is a person you know personally and you met him or her face to face.
About myself, I have no facebook account - no facebook, no hassle...
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

growup wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 10:27 am
Or...maybe he stalked a girl and made a fake profile of her and did a bunch of creepy stuff?
Someone needs to ban growup at once. She can not be trusted on social media anymore. And I simply can not stand her continuing to carry on and carry on about my mistakes like I blew up New York yesterday or something.
Last edited by traveller on October 24th, 2018, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I see no reason to ban her. Maybe you should put her on your IGNORE list, if you do not want to read her comments.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Yohan wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 12:48 pm
I see no reason to ban her. Maybe you should put her on your IGNORE list, if you do not want to read her comments.
What growup is doing isn't just harassment, it's downright sabotage!
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

traveller wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 12:36 pm
growup wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 10:27 am
Someone needs to ban growup at once. She can not be trusted on social media anymore. And I simply can not stand her continuing to carry on and carry on about my mistakes like I blew up New York yesterday or something.
Well, they just arrested their suspect for those mailings. Maybe traveller will be unavailable for awhile ?