Dating sites, again

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Neo
Junior Poster

Dating sites, again

Post by Neo »

Swipe left or right based entirely upon looks. It seems simple enough. However, of the three responses I've gotten so far, none have followed up to connect with me.

Also I see lots of very beautiful women who only have one picture, but that same picture will come up again and again with another name attached to it.

I really do think it is a waste of time. I suspect profiles of pretty women are truly fake, or perhaps are stolen pics of obscure models or obscure "professional" models that most men wouldn't know about unless they are deep into certain types of website viewing.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating sites, again

Post by Nailer »

In Europe, I can go out with a new girl every single day. If I put a couple hours into preparation I can go out with seven different girls seven nights of the week. In America I get nothing.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Last time I was on a western dating site was around 2009 - and they were declining then.

You should ignore anyone with a solitary photo who won't talk over webcam or reveal more pictures of themselves. No exceptions.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Also, now they are lumping in the transgender women (homosexual men who think they are women) in with the real women. I know that may not bother the tranny lovers, but I find it disgusting.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Neo wrote:
October 20th, 2018, 9:21 am
Also, now they are lumping in the transgender women (homosexual men who think they are women) in with the real women. I know that may not bother the tranny lovers, but I find it disgusting.

I have also heard transgendered men are using dating sites to meet men. I don't know whether or not I should laugh ........... or vomit. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

In just one week I clicked through all the women in my area. A big disappointment. Once again, I think most of the pretty girls are planted.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Ahh. One woman was interested but turns out she only wants to fornicate. I can't violate my religion. Another wants to be spoiled and says she will still see other men. Both of them are also "Cam girls."

What happened to normal women?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Someone help me out. I think "spoiling women" is just veiled prostitution, which I can't be involved in. Is this correct?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

You better have faster than a jet airplane to meet women through dating sites. Many women online that are interested in any particular man live light years away, on the other side of the country, often even on the other side of the world. Due to the massive distances, unless you own an airplane, it can easily take 15 to 25, even up to 40 years to plan a dinner and a movie with someone you meet online!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Main problem I have noticed is that many of them are cam girls and veiled prostitutes. As far as I know, dating sites were not meant for them, but that's where they advertise now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Neo wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 8:52 am

There hasn't been any "normal" women in America since the 1970's. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

jamesbond wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 9:51 pm
Neo wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 8:52 am

There hasn't been any "normal" women in America since the 1970's. :shock:
Lol, good one :) :)