Will over mongering and online forums like these just ruin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
thehay95
Freshman Poster

Will over mongering and online forums like these just ruin

Post by thehay95 »

It seems like there are allot of western guys who are frustrated with the west and goes over seas but once they are over seas they bring their westernization to that country and over play the place. It becomes to the point where that country is not the same as before. On top of that you have the internet where there is exchange of ideas . I also find that many mongers are not satisfied with one girl but they need to sleep with many girls or all the girls..with out realizing the long term consequence it can have. Wouldn't this just ruin places?

--------
dịch vụ chuyển nhà quận gò vấp giá rẻ, công ty giúp việc nhà tphcm, can tim nguoi giup viec nha uy tín
Last edited by thehay95 on October 21st, 2018, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will over mongering and online forums like these just ruin

Post by Yohan »

thehay95 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:46 pm
It seems like there are allot of western guys who are frustrated with the west and goes over seas but once they are over seas they bring their westernization to that country ...
This was true during many years where there was a significant high difference in income between 'rich' Western guys and 'poor' Asian women.

Not any more....at least not true any longer in Thailand.

Western countries are declining, the Asian countries are catching up....

http://thailandtip.info/2018/08/05/viel ... -thailand/

Unfortunately this link is only in German, but it shows that now only about the half of all foreigners living in Thailand have a monthly income which is clearly much better than those of most local people. (which is considered to be baht 65.000,- or more, about USD 2000,- monthly or more)

About one quarter of all foreigners in Thailand (23 %) have monthly significantly less than baht 45000,- (about USD 1400,-) and another 20 % have even less than that and have to make a living with only baht 25000,- or less = 1 foreigner out of 5 has less than USD 760,- to spend per month.

The only good thing with most foreign men living in Thailand for long-stay is that most of them are eager to BUY their own accommodation out of some of their savings (which has to be fully paid in foreign currency) and therefore they need not to pay rent.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

A decent woman who's smart will usually identify a monger fairly quickly and avoid these sorts leaving them with the low grade chicks to screw around with.

I think if you've got the time and are prepared to make a sustained effort in searching in the country of your choice rather than relying solely on a quick fix by using dating sites you'll stand a better chance. The world is a big place and westernization isn't going to dominate everywhere anytime soon especially with a small percentage of mongers infiltrating foreign shores.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Yes. I am working hard to build a polygamous lesbian family abroad, and I am taking many women off the dating market. This is good for me and bad for other men. So that is the best thing for me to do.