Even Some Women Are Starting To Agree With MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Even Some Women Are Starting To Agree With MGTOW

Post by josephty2 »

Marriages were traditionally done with churches in the local community and typically not with the government contracts, legal benefits, etc., and since government has been getting bigger, guess what? No surprise, marriage rates are decreasing. Especially when city life is less boring. (to both men and women)
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Got tired of "Leaning in"? "End of Men" not all it was cracked up to be? :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Economic Invincibility just made this video today regarding the rise of female MGTOW channels.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."