Trump is a Nationalist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump is a Nationalist

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Nailer wrote:
October 28th, 2018, 8:27 pm
I see a lot of parallels between what happened to the black community decades ago and what is happening to white middle class America more recently. I think the blacks were like a pilot program
Charles Murray would agree with you and he wrote about this theme in the book Coming Apart. Some consider black America to be a national canary in a coalmine. What happens to it, will happen to the mainstream in a matter of decades. We've seen this with teen pregnancy, we've seen it with the scourge of drug abuse, and we are seeing it with nihilism.
Nailer wrote: Welfare is the worst thing that ever happened to the black community.
Although this is a popular political soundbite, I disagree. Welfare is available to all groups who need it, not just blacks. What happened was man-hating feminism influenced black women more than any other. This alienated black men and women from each other and black men became the first group of men to go MGTOW en masse. Black women relied on Welfare as a consequence of that.
Nailer wrote: Eliminating welfare, forcing black women to be appealing to black men, and bringing back a lot of manufacturing jobs would be very good for black men. What Trump offers black men is the promise of dignity and respect.
There are numerically far more whites on welfare than blacks so it will never be eliminated. Also, I'm not sure how you can FORCE black men to find black women appealing again. That bond has been forever broken. The smartest and most successful black men are 2 and 3 times removed from black women (there are exceptions). Once we realize that Latino women and white women too are no good either in America, we set our sights abroad never to look back. Have you heard of the #SYSBM movement? That is for Save Yourself Black Man by finding your women abroad in Europe and Asia.

Trump does resonate more and more with black men who voted for him is surprising numbers, perhaps 18% or so. Black women voted for Trump at a rate of 1% or so. See the difference?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Currently where I live, I see many interracial relationships. However, most of them are white men with black women. There are actually lots of these relationships around here, which is something you might not expect to see. It isn't even as rare as you think. But I live in Manhattan.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Neo wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:59 am
Currently where I live, I see many interracial relationships. However, most of them are white men with black women. There are actually lots of these relationships around here, which is something you might not expect to see. It isn't even as rare as you think. But I live in Manhattan.
Dude is an idiot. The largest growing demographic of entrepreneurs in America is oddly Black women. Women who are looking up modest businesses largely bootstrapped and setup with their own savings. Nothing glamorous but still positive signs towards ownership and wealth gains.

The core issue for black American remains that inter generation wealth lags and internal spending lags. In other communities the Chinese or Jews for example squeeze out every penny out of each dollar earned internally first when it is earned before not gets cycled outward. In the black community something like only 15 cents on the dollar gets spent and circulated within black businesses when other groups it is at a much higher rate.

To boost up levels there has to be a focus of investment within the community such what we see with the Indians, Chinese, and Jews. Jews go to Jew grocers, Jew accountants, etc. They keep al thier money going between as many fellow Jews as possible and that raised the boat for the rest of the Jews. No reason why Black American can't follow that model as it is critical to make that next step upward.