Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Where should I go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Neo
Freshman Poster

Re: Where should I go?

Post by Neo » November 4th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Sochi, Russia.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 4th, 2018, 4:39 pm

Cornfed wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 2:47 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 7:55 am
Fighting this entrenched problem will do nothing but put a target on your back. All one needs to do is wait and this civilization will fall in due time. It might be next year or it might be in 50 years, but fall it will!

After the fall, the rebuild will be the opportunity to dispose of female rights and reinstate the patriarchy. Meanwhile, what we as men can do is develop ourselves and our skills so that we can save resources, internationalize ourselves, and watch the implosion from afar.

Do you really want to fight back against a system which is so anti-Cornfed? Do you really want to save women who don't respect you? It seems to me that if you put the anti-(fill in the blank) energy into retraining into a new critical skill, money-making, saving, and investing, you'd now be free participate as an observer from afar. It is never too late to start that, but you have to let go of this quixotic fight to save "America."

So let the system of Western misandry march forward then implode. In the meantime, enjoy your life for plan to enjoy it when you can.
Never let it be said that you don't make some reasonable posts.
Well as you once remarked, "Even a clock is correct twice a day."
:lol:

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster

Post by flowerthief00 » November 5th, 2018, 9:01 am

I am also at a point where I'm considering a (non-permanent) move abroad. Somewhere in Asia. Tho it will depend on whether I can find a suitable software job there... Thailand comes to mind. I loved the food and cheap cost of everything during an enjoyable 5 days vacationing in Bangkok previously. That might not be enough to have an informed opinion tho. As for what I didn't love, it'd be the super-humid climate. And don't really wanna leave my friends. Maybe 50% chance I go for it and 50% I stay put.

Return to “General Discussions”