Where should I go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where should I go?

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 10:56 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 5:30 pm
Cornfed has a degree in the hard sciences. He would need far more than $5K to purchase a franchise, typically. As I've said before, I don't think he's from the U.S., but he won't enlighten us any on that topic.
About his degree, he mentioned one time he is (was) a guardman in a hardware-shop or so, kicked out already...
Say what? If I ever posted anything like that I must have been drunk out of my mind.
As a fact, nobody knows anything about 'Cornfed' - it is merely speculation what a kind of human this might be...
I've met a few forum members in person. Obviously doxxing myself in any Internet-searchable way would be stupid.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

cornfed,

In the past you would say all this racist stuff so a big part of me has no sympathy for you but saying that I think to a degree you reflect the expats that are over seas. Kind of unskilled besides teaching ESL and just aimless.
As you get older it could get harder because your health could get worst and as you get older a man wealth becomes much more important.

I don't know if you have a degree or not. You might just have to bite the bullet and at least for few years develop a skill set or something. If you have some money saved up you can go to a poor country and stretch out you savings but you just end up being poor without working.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:
October 28th, 2018, 9:49 pm

If you have some money saved up you can go to a poor country and stretch out you savings but you just end up being poor without working.
That is another option I would have open to me. Going to the appropriate tropical paradise, lying on a beach for years and hoping something would come up through networking (believe it or not, some people like me). Of course if nothing did come up or my health took a nose-dive for real then I would be screwed.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

chanta76 wrote:
Kind of unskilled besides teaching ESL and just aimless.
I meet quite a few expats that seem to be aimless. Maybe I'm one of them, although I did have a "proper" career before.

Actually the aimless expats are often highly skilled opportunists. If ESL died off then they would find another way of making money.

Last week I met a couple of expats who started off as musicians. After performing in high class joints they made enough contacts to move up the food chain.

Maybe the same is happening to me. I've been ESL'ing but last week I got a side gig appearing on a TV show :D. Well it must have gone OK because they have invited me back to appear on a different show :P.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 4:44 am
chanta76 wrote:
Kind of unskilled besides teaching ESL and just aimless.
If ESL died off then they would find another way of making money.
ESL/EFL is dying off. Please point me in the direction of other ways to make money.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Write an ebook and title it "Why I'm a racist and why I hate women"

It might attract curiosity.

Actually, why are you a racist Cornfed? Where does that stem from?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 9:50 am
Basic common sense and the persecution of whites.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you want to start a business, look up some workshops online that mention Sarasvasthy. You can reason through a small business to start based on who you know, what you know, who you are, etc. Franchises may be lower risk that other businesses, depending on what it is. You get help and support figuring things out that way, which may be worth the extra costs-- depending on what it is of course.

Or maybe you could find a job in a line of work that teaches you compassion for Jews and black people, then make a movie script about your life and how you changed from being a racist to someone who cares about blacks and Jews.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 3:41 pm
Or maybe you could find a job in a line of work that teaches you compassion for Jews and black people, then make a movie script about your life and how you changed from being a racist to someone who cares about blacks and Jews.
Lol, maybe I have built up a big enough Internet profile to where literally selling out to the ZOG would be a good career option. At this point other options including suicide and starving to death seem more appealing though.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Go someplace that interests you, and report back. That's about all anyone can advise.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Philippine jungle... then build a self-sustainable, off-grid compound where you can hold your female victims
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 3:41 pm
If you want to start a business, look up some workshops online that mention Sarasvasthy. You can reason through a small business to start based on who you know, what you know, who you are, etc. Franchises may be lower risk that other businesses, depending on what it is. You get help and support figuring things out that way, which may be worth the extra costs-- depending on what it is of course.

To be fair to Cornfed, I was super surprised at his last posts where he talked about mediating with black boys in the hood vs black trannies. I don't get the impression in real life he drives around with big WHITE POWER bumper stickers on his car and confederate flags as window shades on his house or something. Maybe he says stupid shit on the internet, but paradoxically in my life a lot of people I know that say racist things in private or shittalking on the internet tend to actually be in most ways be basically the opposite of racist in their actions. My father has a dark skinned, basically black Dominican girlfriend, but says all kinds of racist shit about everyone all the time. All his life he had multiracial and multi-ethnic friends, and in his business does work for basically all races that a lot of more "higher end" businesses won't touch. I just think it's kind of weird how we now judge the totality of a person's character from internet shit talking or lack of it alone.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Zambales wrote:
:lol: It is too funny when lower end whites feel "persecuted."

White men destroy themselves because they continuously turn a blind eye to evils of gynocentrism, marriage, and the impact of white women on their downfall. More and more white men are just killing themselves rather than face the truth about the real social forces allied against them.

So if you think blacks and Jews are persecuting you as a white man, you pretty much deserve everything that befalls you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 9:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Zambales wrote:
White men destroy themselves because they continuously turn a blind eye to evils of gynocentrism, marriage, and the impact of white women on their downfall. More and more white men are just killing themselves rather than face the truth about the real social forces allied against them.
We know that feminism as a political movement is largely of Jewish origin, right? Of course it is lame and pathetic of white men not to rise up against the evildoers plaguing us. Lets change that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote: We know that feminism as a political movement is largely of Jewish origin, right? Of course it is lame and pathetic of white men not to rise up against the evildoers plaguing us. Lets change that.
It is true that non-religious Jewish women of Marxist persuasion were at the forefront of feminism, but today it is a wholly Western woman phenomenon although they all tend to deny being feminists all while dragging you through all the state apparati like law enforcement, the courts, and anti male legislation.

Today, male “white knight” tradcucks, and their female taskmasters do far more damage to average men than Jewish feminists could have ever dreamed of doing.

Most white men are not up to fighting back against females so they just take it and suffer, blame blacks and immigrants, or just commit suicide when it dawns on them just how bamboozled they were. Notice in the video all the white women focused on how the men gave up and left them to suffer? There was no mention of the direct roles these white women played in pushing these white men to suicide. It is all the men’s fault.

This is why I can’t empathize with most white, Western men who have devolved into spineless sycophants for Western women. Slavic and Orthodox white men are the only men I can respect as men as you don’t see them shooting themselves due to being dominated by their women.

If the Kavanaugh hearings did not show you that white men get viciously attacked for merely defending themselves against malicious Western women instead of just dutifully taking it, there is no hope for you and suicide might just be the best option. Do note that Blasey Ford is now up to over 1 million dollars on her GoFundMe and she signed a huge book deal that should make her a multi millionaire.

All this while we stiil have white men encouraging younger men to marry and others thinking that blacks, Jews, and immigrants are keeping them down.

So may the White male Darwinism continue in earnest! At least the smarter, self aware ones will be left to help fight this Marxist “dictatorship of the profeminariat!”

Return to “General Discussions”