Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

kissing dogs / dogs licking faces

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Neo
Freshman Poster

kissing dogs / dogs licking faces

Post by Neo » October 27th, 2018, 8:20 pm

I was just viewing some stuff on Instagram, and one of those female celebrities kissed a dog on the mouth and allowed it to lick her lips.

I wonder why people do this, when, if you go to the park for example, you can see dogs putting their mouths in disgusting places. Dogs will eat anything, including vomit and feces. Why in the world would anyone allow a dog to lick them on the lips?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: kissing dogs / dogs licking faces

Post by TruthSeeker » October 27th, 2018, 9:25 pm

Yeah I wouldn't kiss cats too.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on October 28th, 2018, 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 27th, 2018, 10:33 pm

Most women believe the myth that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans. Children often pick up this myth and get sick or worse.

One man almost died but lost all four limbs due to a "dog kiss."

https://www.myjoyonline.com/lifestyle/2 ... led-me.php

But don't tell stupid young women this because it does not comport with their "feelings."

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » October 29th, 2018, 6:54 pm

I asked one of the minor celebrity women on Instagram why women do this, and she said, "Why are you asking me that. I love my dog. She is my child. Because they love them?"

They love their animals like they are their children. I guess I don't have enough love for animals.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 29th, 2018, 8:48 pm

Neo wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 6:54 pm
I asked one of the minor celebrity women on Instagram why women do this, and she said, "Why are you asking me that. I love my dog. She is my child. Because they love them?"

They love their animals like they are their children. I guess I don't have enough love for animals.
Pets satiate the urge to indulge maternal instinct. So if you want to know a big reason girls do not feel the need to have children, look no further!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » November 18th, 2018, 6:45 am

Neo wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 8:20 pm
I was just viewing some stuff on Instagram, and one of those female celebrities kissed a dog on the mouth and allowed it to lick her lips.

I wonder why people do this, when, if you go to the park for example, you can see dogs putting their mouths in disgusting places. Dogs will eat anything, including vomit and feces. Why in the world would anyone allow a dog to lick them on the lips?

I have seen women in public kiss their dogs on the lips! I guess this type of behavior is becoming more mainstream with American women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."