Serb ex-wife gets half of everything — literally-Hey GRUNT

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Serb ex-wife gets half of everything — literally-Hey GRUNT

Post by kristy_571 »

Heya Grunty poo. I thought you'd find this intresting, or funny. I am not you, so I do not know your humor, but this is intresting. Read the article.

SOURCE: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23933157/?GT1=43001

Serb ex-wife gets half of everything — literally
Man uses grinding machine to cut farm tools, machines in half for divorce

BELGRADE, Serbia - A Serb farmer used a grinding machine to cut in half his farm tools and machines to comply with a court ruling that he must share all his property with his ex-wife, local media reported on Thursday.

Branko Zivkov, 76, told Belgrade daily Kurir he had been ready to give his wife Vukadinka her equal share of everything earned during their 45-year marriage, but was furious at being asked to give away half his farming equipment.

Instead, he bought a grinder and cut in two all his tools.

The halved equipment included large items such as cattle scales, a harrow and a sowing machine.

"I still haven't decided how to split the cow," he told the newspaper. "She should just say what she wants — the part with the horns or the part with the tail."

:lol: That guy is pretty clever. :wink: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Gotta like the guys style. Paul McCartney could learn a lesson or two.

We should also expect a "marriage strike" in Serbia to begin shortly.

Once men realize the balance of power is tipping towards neurotic females, they simply stop playing the game.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:Gotta like the guys style. Paul McCartney could learn a lesson or two.

We should also expect a "marriage strike" in Serbia to begin shortly.

Once men realize the balance of power is tipping towards neurotic females, they simply stop playing the game.
there ya go. The "mission" is going worldwide now. whee hee.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yup, and just like Fred Reed says about being a man today...it may not be a good time to be married, but its a great time to be single.