timwong / PAG

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

timwong / PAG

Post by SteveUKR »

This seems like some type of Nigerian scammer. He said in one of his messages that he posted that he works for Google in Poland. He is using this line to pick up women in Kiev then post nude photos of them online (illegally).

Does anyone have any information about him?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: timwong / PAG

Post by WorldTraveler »

Who is this dude, timwong?
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

he's a Nigerian type scammer who lies to women and tells them he works for Google. he's also a nuisance to this forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think his original persona as a black American from East Palo Alto who used affirmative action grants to start a furniture moving business is probably correct. I've no idea what he is doing in EE.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Alright, listen up you dumb asshole. I'm not mark davis. I've already got your IP address and it wouldn't take much to find out your name/address. I can easily look up IPs addresses from images posted. Doesnt look like you have enough brains to use VPS to hide your shit. My software Consulting firm makes over 100k a month from companies all over the world. You dont know anything about that. What you posted is defamation (as you have no knowledge or evidence backing up your claims) and under US/Uk law can now be legally sued. But really, you got nothing I want. You're just some stupid hick with barely enough money for phone service. I'm having a laugh at this. Anyway, I sugget you delete this thread and walk away. You dont want a fat defamation lawsuit or found in the Dnieper River right?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Whose to say steve is a fake profile and dont care about if someone tries to trace him?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Clearly an attention whore, perhaps even a female posing as a male. Whatever the case, he is on my ignore list and he should be on yours too.

Return to “General Discussions”