Personal Attacks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If I could get a job teaching English in Japan at a living wage, Id be gone tomorrow. Only problem is, I don't have an ESL or degree in English.

As far as the females, they come here to glom in on the expectations and curiosity of men. Nothing more, nothing less. Females crave acceptance and attention. Most will do or say anything that garners praise, perhaps due to the fact they get little to none in real life.

Unfortunately, men in these types of forums are a "captive audience", as it were. Lots of questions, few answers. Ignorant, axe grinding females (and males for that matter) only serve to muddy the already murky waters.

A Russian guy told me something years ago.

"Good girls don't use the internet!" It was amusing at the time, but 8+ years later, it makes more sense then ever, and Ive come to see it as true.

Put simply, my wife is too busy doing her own thing to putter around the web. She checks her mail, browses Victoria's Secret, reads the Russian dating scam webpages when she needs a good laugh...but she would never bother to impose herself upon the natural progression of discussion. That's a mans prerogative, and she respects that men need their space.

If only every female had the same sense as my wife.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I think the women on this forum are extremely mild compared to what you would find in other forums. I am willing to learn new things from the words of both men and women. I'd be sad if the women left because I'd be deprived of that source of information.

Grunt, if you want total control, you could always create your own website called "anti-feminism.com". I don't think it's very hard to make websites these days. You could post anti-feminist writings and all of us charming Happier Abroad members could come over to sign your guestbook.

Hmm, what should the anti-feminist logo be? A woman breastfeeding a baby, maybe?
Last edited by Jackal on April 19th, 2008, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The amount of opinion should be directly proportionate to the vectors covered. Why come here to a predominantly male audience discussing a predominantly male topic?

Myself, personally, I do not allow females to gauge their own worth or inherent value. I hold all females to the highest possible standard. Those failing to meet the standard, especially in places I go in my leisure time, are sure to get a strong dressing down.

It takes more then talk to impress me.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

In case you're confused, Grunt, I'm a man. I'm not a woman. I think you got me mixed up with KristineTheStrawberryGirl a few days ago. I'm the guy who's been to the Czech Republic. We both chatted about how difficult Czech women are, remember?

Anyway, I just thought you might enjoy creating your own website. I'm not trying to impress you; I always say what I think. I just come to Winston's forum because I have many of the same interests that he does. Occasionally, I get excited about some political issue, but it's a rare event. I'm hardly an "activist".
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:Again, we must assume the reason these females come is to "enlighten" us flawed men. To shower their wisdom upon the great unwashed. To look down their noses sneeringly in a judgmental fashion...for our benefit, of course.

Yet, were these females truly interested in righting the wrongs, or guiding the lost, they would be on every feminist forum doing exactly what they do here. Because if there is any group in need of correction, its feminists.

I am still waiting for some links from our esteemed female members to this end.

I wont hold my breath.
Actually, I threw myself in here because 1) Winston is a cool guy, with a good heart, and I was intrested in this forum, and because 2) after 5, almost 6 years of seeing men talking about the hard knocks they have from women in the US, I decided to maybe enlighten myself. I am not here to enlighten anyone. I am not in a place in my life to have that much wisdom, or to teach anyone right now. I'll get back to you in another 10, 20 years if I have something worthwhile to teach. For now, you guys are the teachers to me. Thanks Grunt.

I will keep my posts to a minimum if that will make everyone happier. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am not here to make anyone uncomfortable. And if any of posts do make members feel that way, then I will keep my posts minimal. That's fine with me. No problems.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:That's all very nice, now go post it on http://www.allgirlarmy.org/tags/man_hating because you are all about enlightening people, right?

Keep us informed of your progress, or lack thereof. Chances are your posts will be deleted though, because that's how tyranny works.
ha ha. Post the thing about how a wife should be towards her husband? Yeah right. They'd kick my ass there. I don't think so. A place like that is a place where they'd kill me.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I just meant that Spanish made me used to thinking of words that end in an "a" as being feminine.

The way Kristy was using the word, I was under the impression that "Muslima" means a female Muslim in Arabic and that the plain word "Muslim" means a male Muslim in Arabic (although most Americans just call both "Muslim"). Do all nouns have gender in Arabic? I wonder what the plural of "Muslim" is in Arabic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I wish American men would come to the logical conclusion that American females, any of them, and not "extremely mild in comparison", but only slightly less horrible and repulsive.

If you allow females to define their own value or standards, you are on the slippery slope of a feminist apocalypse.

Hold all females up to the international standard, not the internal one.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Grunt wrote:If you allow females to define their own value or standards, you are on the slippery slope of a feminist apocalypse.

Hold all females up to the international standard, not the internal one.
Aren't the Islamic standards for women that Kristy posted strict enough? They've been around for 1400 years. She didn't make them up herself.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

kristy_571 wrote:
Grunt wrote:That's all very nice, now go post it on http://www.allgirlarmy.org/tags/man_hating because you are all about enlightening people, right?

Keep us informed of your progress, or lack thereof. Chances are your posts will be deleted though, because that's how tyranny works.
ha ha. Post the thing about how a wife should be towards her husband? Yeah right. They'd kick my ass there. I don't think so. A place like that is a place where they'd kill me.
I will have to agree with kristy, and decline on the idea of posting on that forum. It's an amusing idea .. kind of amusing like the idea of having a few ballerinas join a roller derby match, but I don't think that I want to partake.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Freshman Poster

kristy_571 wrote: I will keep my posts to a minimum if that will make everyone happier. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am not here to make anyone uncomfortable. And if any of posts do make members feel that way, then I will keep my posts minimal. That's fine with me. No problems.
I think that a vast majority of the men on this forum have no problem with you being here. While this has been a predominantly male forum, my understanding is that is by accident and not by design. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, 2 women were originally invited to serve as advisors for this website.

I have had discussions off the forum with Winston regarding the fact that the topics/issues at hand do not really relate to me, and therefore, I would not have much value in my contributions. However, I am not aware of any plans to move the forum into an all male group. In fact, within the last few weeks, I see the very opposite happening, and notice new topics about international life/dealing with life in America.

I think that this discussion group is a really good resource for you, if you are considering your options outside of America or even if you are interested in learning about relationships with foreign men. I don't really understand why anyone wants to interfere with that.
Freshman Poster

momopi wrote:Perhaps they're here, because they're unhappy in America and believe they can find greener pastures elsewhere?

I've known several girls, including one of my ex-GF's, who immigrated to Japan and found a much better life for themselves. Despite having been born and raised in the US, some simply don't feel that they belong here culturally, or they got a better deal living elsewhere.

Here, they were just college grads with no work experience, trying to compete in a job market where they had little advantage. Over in Japan, their English language skills are in demand, plus they get hit on by Japanese guys all the time & have great social life. Good times.
Absolutely. There are some issues with American lifestyle and the American dating scene, which affect bother genders in a negative way. Many women also find adventure and good times abroad.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

gordan wrote:
(By the way "Muslima" sounds much cuter than plain "Muslim". Maybe the years of Spanish classes I took make me feel that way.)
A female Muslim in Spanish is "musulmana" not "Muslima", unless that is in Ukranian. So you're a Muslim Kristy?
Yes I am Gordon.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ok, so the females here (so willing to dispense [unwanted] advice) have basically admitted they are both cowards, and hypocrites.

KristineTheStrawberryGirl wrote:
kristy_571 wrote:

I will have to agree with kristy, and decline on the idea of posting on that forum. It's an amusing idea .. kind of amusing like the idea of having a few ballerinas join a roller derby match, but I don't think that I want to partake.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Grunt,

You've clearly shown that you will continue to hate any and all women that come to this forum regardless of their personal characteristics, but I think you're in the minority.

Winston, myself, Momopi, and other members of this forum enjoy their presence here, and that's not changing either.

If you're so intent on influencing that feminist website, I think you need to stop thinking like a soldier and start thinking like a spy. A frontal assault will just get you banned in that forum. What you need to do is infiltrate the forum by pretending to be a feminist woman, and then slowly try to get them to accept new ideas after you've won their trust.

I've got the perfect cover story for you, Grunt:

You're Sam (short for Samantha), a deaf lesbian living in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, who publishes a quarterly magazine for deaf queers, sells organic vegetables, and owns an earth-friendly electric motorcycle. You'll be one of the trusted regulars there in no time!