Do you hate modern Western culture?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you hate modern Western culture?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 13
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you hate modern Western culture?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 5:06 pm
Statistically white men are not doing well and are in fact being phased out and exterminated. Of course this is a process that does not happen overnight, so at any given time there will always be white men who are being handed lots of money ... until there aren't.
The only white men who are being "exterminated" are the ones not worthy enough to attract a woman with whom to reproduce.
But don’t you have trouble attracting Western females, or at least not think they are worth the trouble of attracting? Haven’t you repeatedly said this?

In terms of white men being discriminated against, consider just one aspect of this - admission to elite universities. For example, based on SAT results 70% of the top performing students are white and those are skewed towards men. Yet only about 20% of Harvard undergraduates are white, while (I think around) 25% are Jews and 16% are black. Jews and blacks of course make up an insignificant percentage of the top performing students - Jews because they’re small in number and blacks because they’re stupid. Now out of those 20% of whites I’ll bet a sizeable majority are female and most of the rest are faggots, trannies, other assorted freaks and rich tossers. Hence the likelihood of normal white men getting into Harvard or indeed any elite university based on their deserved academic merit is practically nothing. Of course you will always be able to point to a handful, but does this mean the rest of us should feel bad about not being among them (other than perhaps feeling bad for not stepping up and deposing the ZOG)? I don’t think so.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 5:38 pm
But don’t you have trouble attracting Western females, or at least not think they are worth the trouble of attracting? Haven’t you repeatedly said this?
No. I have no trouble attracting Western females of lower SMV, but I was at a great disadvantage in attracting high SMV Western women. So I attract them with money and it works wonders. When in the USA, I deal exclusively with sugar babies and golddiggers who are honest about what they want and they are 20 to 25 year old 9s and 10s. Fatties and uglies get no attention from me.
Cornfed wrote: In terms of white men being discriminated against, consider just one aspect of this - admission to elite universities. For example, based on SAT results 70% of the top performing students are white and those are skewed towards men. Yet only about 20% of Harvard undergraduates are white, while (I think around) 25% are Jews and 16% are black. Jews and blacks of course make up an insignificant percentage of the top performing students - Jews because they’re small in number and blacks because they’re stupid. Now out of those 20% of whites I’ll bet a sizeable majority are female and most of the rest are faggots, trannies, other assorted freaks and rich tossers. Hence the likelihood of normal white men getting into Harvard or indeed any elite university based on their deserved academic merit is practically nothing. Of course you will always be able to point to a handful, but does this mean the rest of us should feel bad about not being among them (other than perhaps feeling bad for not stepping up and deposing the ZOG)? I don’t think so.
By using Harvard University as an example, you are using apex fallacy. Most successful white men in America did not go to Harvard or any other Ivy League institution. Most were graduates of 2nd tier and below universities or they did not graduate from university AT ALL.

You should read The Millionaire Next Door because in it you would learn that the typical American Millionaire is not a university graduate, but a small business owner most of whom are white men. Harvard graduates are typically high income but low wealth due to expensive living standards and costs.

Seems like you have a lot to learn still for being so "good at academics."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 5:38 pm
December 11th, 2018, 5:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 5:06 pm
Statistically white men are not doing well and are in fact being phased out and exterminated. Of course this is a process that does not happen overnight, so at any given time there will always be white men who are being handed lots of money ... until there aren't.
The only white men who are being "exterminated" are the ones not worthy enough to attract a woman with whom to reproduce.

In terms of white men being discriminated against, consider just one aspect of this - admission to elite universities. For example, based on SAT results 70% of the top performing students are white and those are skewed towards men. Yet only about 20% of Harvard undergraduates are white, while (I think around) 25% are Jews and 16% are black. Jews and blacks of course make up an insignificant percentage of the top performing students - Jews because they’re small in number and blacks because they’re stupid. Now out of those 20% of whites I’ll bet a sizeable majority are female and most of the rest are faggots, trannies, other assorted freaks and rich tossers. Hence the likelihood of normal white men getting into Harvard or indeed any elite university based on their deserved academic merit is practically nothing. Of course you will always be able to point to a handful, but does this mean the rest of us should feel bad about not being among them (other than perhaps feeling bad for not stepping up and deposing the ZOG)? I don’t think so.
According to the latest figures from Ron Unz, Harvard and Yale are 26 percent Jewish, 18 and 20 percent non-Jew whites. Let that sink in for a moment. The other Ivies have similar percentages, a little less kosher for Princeton. Which brings down upon Princeton charges of ..... you guessed it -- antisemitism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 11th, 2018, 6:05 pm
By using Harvard University as an example, you are using apex fallacy. Most successful white men in America did not go to Harvard or any other Ivy League institution. Most were graduates of 2nd tier and below universities or they did not graduate from university AT ALL.

You should read The Millionaire Next Door because in it you would learn that the typical American Millionaire is not a university graduate, but a small business owner most of whom are white men.
The Harvard situation is similar to a lot of other institutions. For example, most government offices are full of females these days plus the odd pet male dysgenic. The senior management is necessarily mostly white men, but to point this out as evidence that white men can succeed really would be an apex fallacy. Even where it is impossible to get rid of white men such as in trades, they are being reduced to poverty by importing elite foreign competition. This millionaire next door thing is largely a boomer era phenomenon where you could have a secure well-paying job and lots of time to start a business on the side catering to other boomers with large disposable incomes. As things are automated and the bad guys cement their control, who gets money will be just who the people in charge want to have money for whatever reason, as is in fact the historical norm. It is largely that way now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 6:26 pm
According to the latest figures from Ron Unz, Harvard and Yale are 26 percent Jewish, 18 and 20 percent non-Jew whites. Let that sink in for a moment. The other Ivies have similar percentages, a little less kosher for Princeton. Which brings down upon Princeton charges of ..... you guessed it -- antisemitism.
Yeah, and the lawsuit by Asians against Harvard for discriminating against them shows just how persecuted whites really are. By far the most virulent form of discrimination at Harvard is practised by Jews against whites, but whites are so discriminated against that you dare not mention that they are discriminated against.