Do Asian women that have darker skin complexion open to dating black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GlobalAdventurer941
Freshman Poster

Do Asian women that have darker skin complexion open to dating black men?

Post by GlobalAdventurer941 »

I am not trying to sound very racial but I have heard many times that lighter skin in Asia is considered beautiful and more accepting as to darker skin toned Asians they are more likely to be looked down upon but not all of them because I do see whites and other ethnic groups accept darker Asians. What I am saying the Asian groups that mostly have olive to brown skin and sometimes even darker is likely to date a black person since they share the same skin color. South Asians Indians for some reason who get as dark as a African American/black person aren’t really open to dating them. But south East Asians that come from Thailand, Phillipines, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, that can get darker complexion seem to don’t mind dating a black man. I guess not always though they sometimes won’t accept them it depends but for the most part East Asians like Koreans, Japanese, Chinese often look as lighter skin as a beauty thing. I notice though that Chinese people can sometimes get very dark why is this? Can someone break down the differences with skin color with all Asian ethnic groups it’s confusing. I thought East Asians don’t get darker skin complexion most of the time.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Asian women that have darker skin complexion open to dating black men?

Post by zboy1 »

Southeast Asians, namely Burmese, Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians have darker skins than East Asians.

In East Asia, darker skin is looked-down upon, and that is why East Asians discriminate against S.E. Asians so much.

If you are Black man, understand that East Asians are quite racist, especially against Black people. You can still find a girl in East Asia, though. I have seen Black men married to Japanese or Chinese woman. In S.E. Asia, it is a bit easier, I think, for Black people to date because woman down there tend to have darker complexions and are poorer than their N.E. Asian brethrens. They are more 'open' to dating Black men than Northeast Asians.

I heard Japanese woman like Black men, though.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 4:43 am
Southeast Asians, namely Burmese, Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians have darker skins than East Asians.

In East Asia, darker skin is looked-down upon, and that is why East Asians discriminate against S.E. Asians so much.

If you are Black man, understand that East Asians are quite racist, especially against Black people. You can still find a girl in East Asia, though. I have seen Black men married to Japanese or Chinese woman. In S.E. Asia, it is a bit easier, I think, for Black people to date because woman down there tend to have darker complexions and are poorer than their N.E. Asian brethrens. They are more 'open' to dating Black men than Northeast Asians.

I heard Japanese woman like Black men, though.
I am in Hong Kong as of this writing. I can tell you that East Asians are not quite as dismissive of black men as you might think. In this region, there are Africans who live in the lower margins of the societies. If you can distinguish yourself from them by the way you dress, speak, and spend, you are "In Like Flynn." That is not to say that most East Asians will be open to black men, but there is a subset of varying sizes (depending on the country) that will always be glad to go around with a Western, affluent, black man. The key is to approach and engage these women and exchange numbers for later get togethers. You will hit, and you will miss at times, but that is how it is everywhere.

Oddly, the only hateful stares that you will encounter are from Senior citizens, Indians and Africans.
GlobalAdventurer941
Freshman Poster

Post by GlobalAdventurer941 »

The darker skinned Asian girl I’m looking for has to be this skin complexion she may be hard to find here in the United States though I may have to go abroad to find a women like her. She is pictured in the link right here. Her pic is at the very top of the site. I’m not sure what she could be. Maybe she is a darker complexion skin toned Chinese woman again I’ve heard they can get this dark.

https://darkskinasianappreciation.tumblr.com