Ancient Chinese System

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Ancient Chinese System

Post by josephty2 »

There is an old chinese system that takes your birthday and gives you a direction, east or west.

https://redlotusletter.com/resources/kua-calculator/

I put in my birthday (Aug 1997)and I got a direction of east and a number of 3.

Basically depending on your year (the cutoff I think is around February) you would get the same number and direction as most born near your birthday. For example, someone born in Sep 1997 and another person born in July 1997 would get a direction of east and a number of 3 as well.

Apparently that explains why I like games made in the east of where I live (Seattle WA) such as Runescape and Civilization III and Civilization IV.

It also explains why I don't fit in the west coast like seattle, WA and also why I don't like the Asian Americans here.

Also the birthdays of the last 3 US presidents have been scored as east. Trump's number was 9. Trump's decision to marry a European (EAST of the US) helped him a lot.

I think based on this, if you were to decide between Asian girls from Asia and Russian / Ukraine girls it could help out. As for me, I'm probably more interested in a culture that agrees with my way of thinking, lifestyle, etc.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.