Is declining intelligence the whole problem?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is declining intelligence the whole problem?

Post by Cornfed »

Linked below is a rather depressing JFG discussion with an intelligence researcher called Edward Dutton. Apparently by various measures it is possible to deduce that intelligence in the white population peaked around 1800 and dropped every generating since then. This is because in the few hundred years before then the amount of surviving children people would have was strongly correlated with wealth and over time wealth is strongly correlated with intelligence. With industrialism the environment became dysgenic and here we are. It is hypothesised that this intelligence cycle is what causes civilisations to rise and fall.

Last edited by Cornfed on February 25th, 2019, 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is declining intelligence the whole problem?

Post by Cornfed »

One horrifying fact is that on the basis of reaction times IQ has declined about 15 points since 1870. Therefore the average white man of today has negro-tier intelligence compared to the average white man back then. Another fact is that, on the basis of the computer-merged faces of leading actresses, sexual tastes have become r-selected in men as well as females, causing a preference for stupid, slutty, high-testosterone females.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another interesting fact is that every native English person is descended from King Edward III. (I guess that includes me although I am technically Anglo-Celtic). He is all our great great … grandfather. The reason is that the children of poor people died off. Fascinating stuff.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think pigs are next in line to inherit the earth, their potential for IQ growth is phenomenal...

Look how the black man reacts to chasing dee ball in the coloseum, maybe their brains are just wired differently ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Now you know why they are sending the migrants into the european countries and putting them on welfare..

Who is this pointing all this out ? a man of course, most european women are not mentally gifted enough to realize in the future when they hit the power switch they will be lucky if the lights come on.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Declining intelligence is certainly a problem, but not the whole problem. If you make a list of positive human traits (intelligence, morality, conscientiousness, etc.), I think you will find that all of them matter and all of them are in decline.

I am currently reading Edward Dutton's book which is quite dull. I am waiting for him to make his case that intelligence dropped during the decline of previous civilizations. I find this hard to believe because child mortality rates were high throughout history until the industrial revolution, so the morons were always culled. This is why I believe that past civilizations mainly fell due to a drop in morality, not intelligence. I also believe that the current drop in human intelligence is unique in human history, and that humanity is probably stupider now than it has been at any time in the last few thousand years.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Our master has spoken the super intelligent ashkenazi jew!

I don't think it will fail eveywhere. In general intelligence has slipped but today I think some people are more genius than ever. I don't see how all the information to go forward could be lost, it probably is the end of Europe and the US however and long term I see a major die off coming shortly but I believe a wiser civilization will bounce back but the planets biodiversity will be not nearly as robust as it once was in the past unless humans band together and develope a way to restore it.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Perhaps this underlying unintelligence problem indicates that bringing about the collapse of civilisation as we know it is the best we can hope to accomplish. I had always hoped there was a political solution whereby Talmudic Jews, blacks, boomers, sluts and other tapeworm populations could be disposed of, but perhaps we are screwed no matter what.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Declining intelligence is certainly a problem, but not the whole problem. If you make a list of positive human traits (intelligence, morality, conscientiousness, etc.), I think you will find that all of them matter and all of them are in decline.
Logically those things should be correlated with intelligence. If you have a society of dumbasses then things need to be kept simple, so there is less need for co-operation and therefore less morality and conscientiousness is desirable.
child mortality rates were high throughout history until the industrial revolution, so the morons were always culled.
But would the child mortality have fallen as disproportionately on the moron population as it did during the European little ice age?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We are screwed but feel lucky you are not going to get what future generations will. Jim Sinclaire a precious metal and market expert said it best when he was asked about what our rulers have done meaning the Talmudic you know who. He stated " the've killed us all " meaning the house of cards they have built world wide was not the wisest choice for the planets enviroment meaning nature is fixing to cut most of us down for not respecting it.

All in all man has been a very poor steward of the planet....
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Linked below is a rather depressing JFG discussion with an intelligence researcher called Edward Dutton. Apparently by various measures it is possible to deduce that intelligence in the white population peaked around 1800 and dropped every generating since then. This is because in the few hundred years before then the amount of surviving children people would have was strongly correlated with wealth and over time wealth is strongly correlated with intelligence. With industrialism the environment became dysgenic and here we are. It is hypothesised that this intelligence cycle is what causes civilisations to rise and fall.

Your intelligence seems to diminish with every post
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Your intelligence seems to diminish with every post
Your post helps illustrate the point made in the video that even people in professions that in the past typically contained smart people are now morons.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 7:38 pm
fschmidt wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 1:32 pm
If you make a list of positive human traits (intelligence, morality, conscientiousness, etc.), I think you will find that all of them matter and all of them are in decline.
Logically those things should be correlated with intelligence.
Judaism seems to have produced a number of people of high intelligence and low morality, so I doubt this correlation.
child mortality rates were high throughout history until the industrial revolution, so the morons were always culled.
But would the child mortality have fallen as disproportionately on the moron population as it did during the European little ice age?
No. Clearly the late middle ages had extra selection which increased European intelligence. But my point is that in past declining cultures, I doubt that selection pressure dropped so much as to rapidly produce a population of morons like what we see today in modern culture.