William Holic blocked me in the facebook group for asking him why he took a photo of 14 year old girls in a park

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

William Holic blocked me in the facebook group for asking him why he took a photo of 14 year old girls in a park

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

You have some degenerates in this community.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: William Holic blocked me in the facebook group for asking him why he took a photo of 14 year old girls in a park

Post by Winston »

Yeah true. William Holic is a rude asshole who has been bad to some new members. I gave him a warning about it. But he is not a moderator or admin and so cannot ban you from our FB group. What do you mean he blocked you? If he put you on ignore then good riddance. It only means he cannot read your posts and you cannot read his. But he cannot ban you from the group. So what are you referring to?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: William Holic blocked me in the facebook group for asking him why he took a photo of 14 year old girls in a park

"It only means he cannot read your posts and you cannot read his"

thats the defintion of blocking isnt it?

the issue isnt that he blocked/hid me you donut!. The issue is that he was taking candid photos of underage girls in a park which is very weird, then blocked me when called out on it
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I don't think there is such a thing as being underage for having pictures taken. That's legal if done in public even by strangers. Unless he's harassing them....
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm
I don't think there is such a thing as being underage for having pictures taken. That's legal if done in public even by strangers. Unless he's harassing them....
does it have to be illegal to be questionable activity?

if you had a 14 year old daughter and an old man was taking photos of her in the park.....wouldnt you queston that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 1:30 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

if you had a 14 year old daughter and an old man was taking photos of her in the park.....wouldnt you queston that?
Why shouldn't you be allowed to take photos in a park? Are you one of these feminists who wants to brand all men doing normal activities as perverts? Naturally you would ask similar questions about a woman taking pictures in a park that contained 16 year old boys, right?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If he openly admitted to taking pictures in the park for the purpose of photographing young girls he's either a nonce or very naive. If he didn't it could be rumours which doesn't prove a thing.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:

I don't see how anybody is hurt by that. Countless people have taken countless pictures of kids younger than that, or even pictures of babies, without any ill intent. I mean, you can't really get a good shot of someone without their consent anyway.
The moment he shows signs of willful harm he has the boot of justice coming to him, but until then who cares.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 1:03 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:

I don't see how anybody is hurt by that. Countless people have taken countless pictures of kids younger than that, or even pictures of babies, without any ill intent. I mean, you can't really get a good shot of someone without their consent anyway.
The moment he shows signs of willful harm he has the boot of justice coming to him, but until then who cares.
so, its not odd in any way? should we just ignore it? not question it at all? And if it was such an innocent act......why block me when I question him on it?. Isn't that odd?
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on February 12th, 2019, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Zambales wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 3:57 am
If he openly admitted to taking pictures in the park for the purpose of photographing young girls he's either a nonce or very naive. If he didn't it could be rumours which doesn't prove a thing.
he posted the photo in the facebook group
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 10:58 am
so, its not odd in any way? should we just ignore it? not question it at all? And if it was such an innocent act......why block me when I question him on it?. Isn't that odd?
I admit that is a bit odd if it happened the way you describe (him blocking you abruptly after having a normal conversation).
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:05 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
I admit that is a bit odd if it happened the way you describe (him blocking you abruptly after having a normal conversation).
thanks, its even odd to do it in the first place, everyone knows to stay away from kids....especially in south america, mess with the kids or their religon and you got problems
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Okay, but taking pictures of a kid isn't "messing with" the kid. The kid isn't affected at all, unless the guy does something more. As to whether I would allow it if I were a parent, it would depend on context and the vibes I'm getting from the guy. Also, parents often like to show off their kid, especially when the kid is very young.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 10:17 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:05 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
thanks, its even odd to do it in the first place, everyone knows to stay away from kids
Doesn't sound like a terribly healthy society.