NZ shooter manifesto

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NZ shooter manifesto

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 3:00 pm
If they support white nationalism perhaps they would consider returning to their sand countries.
That wouldn't help whites. Whites are determined to commit genetic suicide and so whoever else is around will take over. In America, that means hispanics or blacks. Is that really better than Muslims?
Clearly we have to end feminism which would necessarily involve removing the current ruling class from power. However, I take Tarrant's point that this may take some time and if our countries are already filled with r-selected immigrants then by the time we get our act together it may be too late.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 12:53 am
I am commenting around on Youtube on this issue, being careful not to endorse the shooting of course. It is interesting how many news sources that were formerly commendable have closed their comments sections. They know that their multiculti white genocide agenda can't win in open debate so their only choice is to run scared and censor everyone. Good people, keep commenting. We will win.
In an analysis I have read recently, someone stated there are millions of unemployed or low-paid white men bored as f**k with their lives and playing video games constantly. A lot of them are incel or borderline incel, and every single one of them is miserable. Expressing themselves freely online is all they have going for themselves... the image boards, the meme culture, the gaming, the alt-right echo chambers... it's a massive pacifier, in a sense, that allows them to blow off steam without actually going out in the "real world" and blowing off actual heads. By censoring the internet more heavily, authorities are taking that massive pacifier away from these unhappy folks. They'll be even more bored, even more frustrated, with nowhere to turn to. More young, hopeless men may turn to arms the way Tarrant did. I expect a lot of copycats in years to come, including joint attacks on a much larger scale around the globe.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 1:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
I am commenting around on Youtube on this issue, being careful not to endorse the shooting of course. It is interesting how many news sources that were formerly commendable have closed their comments sections. They know that their multiculti white genocide agenda can't win in open debate so their only choice is to run scared and censor everyone. Good people, keep commenting. We will win.
In an analysis I have read recently, someone stated there are millions of unemployed or low-paid white men bored as f**k with their lives and playing video games constantly. A lot of them are incel or borderline incel, and every single one of them is miserable. Expressing themselves freely online is all they have going for themselves... the image boards, the meme culture, the gaming, the alt-right echo chambers... it's a massive pacifier, in a sense, that allows them to blow off steam without actually going out in the "real world" and blowing off actual heads. By censoring the internet more heavily, authorities are taking that massive pacifier away from these unhappy folks. They'll be even more bored, even more frustrated, with nowhere to turn to. More young, hopeless men may turn to arms the way Tarrant did. I expect a lot of copycats in years to come, including joint attacks on a much larger scale around the globe.
Well of course and if you have no path to get your legitimate concerns addressed peacefully then violence is the only option, so there will be more violence. But of course the sadistic animals at the top don't give a shit about that.
Last edited by Cornfed on March 19th, 2019, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Just a quick reminder, for those who are in NZ or planning to visit NZ, be aware that under NZ law it’s illegal to “share” materials deemed “objectionable” by NZ censors. This includes materials relating to the recent mosque shooting. You can be arrested, held without bail, and sentenced up to 14 years per offense.

The purpose of this post is for your own legal protection, should you decide to visit or reside in NZ. Questions should be directed to NZ office of film and literature classification, not me (I don’t live there).

https://www.classificationoffice.govt.nz/contact/

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austr ... livestream
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 1:32 am
It would appear my words have some power.
Or maybe they find your contributions troll-like, unintelligent, and apt to pollute the more fruitful discussions taking place there. That means your words are powerless and not worth the space.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
I can't believe you would believe anything put out by ZOG in the mainstream, they want more gun control. The human race is waking up to the bankers and their plans. New Zealand is just a British colony is it not ?

It's probably jusy another false flag for more police state.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Beautiful lips, eyes, and even skintone.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 6:48 pm
Moretorque wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 6:19 pm
It's probably jusy another false flag for more police state.
Hard to say whether it is a false flag. When faced with the genocide of their people, some men genuinely are going to fight back. The suspicious thing is that this guy supposedly got rich speculating in cryptocurrency allowing him to travel the world. Hmmm.
The bankers hate any alternate to their system and what are Cryro's ?+, there is some film footage out their of the event that was shot live and if true it is a false flag...
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 10:38 pm
https://www.islamicboard.com/world-affa ... ost3010046

Me discussing this with Muslims.
Are there any non-retarded interviews on this subject explaining the nationalist position in full in relation to the shooting? If not, perhaps there should be one, like say you interviewing me. You have already doxxed yourself. I might be prepared to doxx myself. Jew interviewing a white nationalist. Might go viral.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The Q-world take on the shooter -- a mind-controlled Deep State asset, activated to distract attention from the nothingburger Mueller report, but activated a week too early thanks to baiting by Q.

With the media in disarray (apparently Rachel Maddow had a full-on breakdown yesterday, so bad that the footage has been removed -- good times), maybe the American public is ready to accept some new narratives, and we will start to see what the Trump presidency is all about.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 1:59 am
Are there any non-retarded interviews on this subject explaining the nationalist position in full in relation to the shooting? If not, perhaps there should be one, like say you interviewing me. You have already doxxed yourself. I might be prepared to doxx myself. Jew interviewing a white nationalist. Might go viral.
I wouldn't mind but who is the intended audience? Actually I will ask the guy I know at the mosque if he would join us for a 3-way discussion. That would be even more interesting and would appeal to a Muslim audience.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 1:32 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 1:59 am
I wouldn't mind but who is the intended audience? Actually I will ask the guy I know at the mosque if he would join us for a 3-way discussion. That would be even more interesting and would appeal to a Muslim audience.
That sounds interesting. Can you give me a couple of days notice to get my computer set up for whenever you want to do this.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm
That sounds interesting. Can you give me a couple of days notice to get my computer set up for whenever you want to do this.
He agreed to do this. I suggest that we do this as white nationalist - muslim conversation with me as the moderator. My views don't interest anyone anyway. I also suggest that you prepare for this by doing a trial run with me acting as a Muslim. That way you will know what to expect. You shouldn't underestimate this guy, he is very smart, not like the morons on the internet. You can contact me on Skype anytime.