Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A guy on youtube mentions my site in his mail letters

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A guy on youtube mentions my site in his mail letters

Postby Winston » Thu May 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Check it out. This guy is reading a letter from someone on my list who mentions my site and name!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HYWyGAa82Zg

The thing is, he is trying to help people who are forced into loneliness in America. Yet he never mentions going overseas! Weird.
Last edited by Winston on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Grunt » Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 am

Western guys need to quit bitching about rejection from western females and thank their lucky stars.

As I learned in the military, the only thing worse then being hated and despised by clowns is being accepted and loved by them.

My wife thanks western females for being so utterly obnoxious and repulsive that I was driven overseas to find a wife.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:00 am

My wife thanks western females for being so utterly obnoxious and repulsive that I was driven overseas to find a wife.

What country is your wife from? Is she strong minded enough to resist the dominant western mindset all around her? I would be cautious of bringing a foreign woman to the states because of all the underlining sub-conscious brainwashing thats all around in the American media. Pro woman, anti man; its in everything if one looks closely enough.

I'm thinking of going back to the states in a couple of years to attend graduate school, but one lesson I've learned from being overseas is that I should steer well away from American women. Just too many possible legal hassles that can arise with a mentally unstable woman, which a majority are. Many seem to be on some anti-depression medicine or something which can affect their judgment and personality further.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Grunt » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:14 am

My wife is from Ukraine and she is strong willed and looks down upon American females like the walking jokes they are.

My wife is smart enough to look at whos talking, then weigh the words they say. If a bloated feminist skank tries to "enlighten" my wife, she just smiles at them and walks away.

And they DO try. Alot. Its pretty funny.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby chismah » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 am

The topic of discussion in which is a very true reality is called "True Forced Loneliness" if you will. :idea:

It's where your opposite sex drives a person of the other opposite sex into loneliness by design.

I'll do my best to bring this issue up in a general discussion. It's not going to be understood quickly by all at first. But overtime as others think about it for awhile and maybe would view sample video clips.

It can be easily understood very easily and simply. :wink:

This is one of the many reasons that more men are being forced to look elsewhere in other nations to find someone special. :shock:
- Dwayne
chismah
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:27 am

Hi Wayne, welcome to the forum. You belong to the same group or website that Steve Hoca, the guy in the youtube video above, belongs to, right? What happened to Steve?

Anyway, I sent you an email and invited you here, so I'm glad you're here. I think that you too, have a mission of helping millions of lonely men in America. That's something we share. So why don't we work together?

For now, feel free to introduce your site, explain what it's about, and how it can help people who are lonely, so that others can provide feedback here.

Many of the guys here know about being lonely and have been lonely for years, so it's a topic that we sympathize with.

Welcome again.

Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions