The True Forced Loneliness Movement (TFL)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Also, women in the US are some of most unfriendly women in the world (they don't flirt with men or even make eye contact with men).

For women America is dating heaven, for men, America is dating hell! :twisted:
Yeah and I notice that rabid skunks with herpes don't flirt or make eye contact with me as well.

I count my blessings for both of those situations, and for the same reason.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

The problem is, in America, single men outnumber single women by a wide margin and that causes them to turn into the most unfriendly women in the world (they don't flirt with men or even make eye contact with men).

its not coincidence that foreign women become same as AW once they come to western world. Think abt this, if AW gets sweet and friendly and smiles at random ppl just for a 5 minutes a day? She would get hit on by many guys in no time, so now you see, AW cant afford to be nice n sweet. Thats why they can be super picky, unfortunately most guys will lose n women have it so fkn easy...its a HEAVEN for them
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:The problem is, in America, single men outnumber single women by a wide margin and that causes them to turn into the most unfriendly women in the world (they don't flirt with men or even make eye contact with men).
American women are spoiled rotten because of the dating dynamics in the US. Due to the large surplus of single men, single women in America can have their pick of the litter when it comes to who they want to date.

This is why you see women who are fat dating guys who are thin. Also, you will see women who are as "ugly as sin" dating guys who are good looking. :shock:

The only way you see the following below (ugly guy with hot chick) is if the guy is rich. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I wouldn't go out with that guy either. lol
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Holy e. coli, Batman. That dude looks like he's going to explode with this hypertensive looking self. Ugh. That dude has an uncanny resemblance to my boy Tom Leykis a tad.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just talked with Bill Greathouse by Skype last night. We got along well and discovered that we had more in common that we thought. He appreciated that I was an aware person who knows what's going on in the world and is well read. He shares a lot of our views on the dating scene, conspiracies, screwed up culture, etc. So I've invited him here. The only beef he has with our movement is that it costs a lot to travel abroad and bring a fiancee back to the states.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:I just talked with Bill Greathouse by Skype last night. We got along well and discovered that we had more in common that we thought. He appreciated that I was an aware person who knows what's going on in the world and is well read. He shares a lot of our views on the dating scene, conspiracies, screwed up culture, etc. So I've invited him here. The only beef he has with our movement is that it costs a lot to travel abroad and bring a fiancee back to the states.

Yes it does cost a lot to travel but someone who is really determined to do so will make a budget to travel and make some sacrifices of everyday life. Plus the sacrifices do pay off when you are free from the matrix which is my case as of now that I'm in Vilnius :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

***JP*** wrote:Yes it does cost a lot to travel but someone who is really determined to do so will make a budget to travel and make some sacrifices of everyday life. Plus the sacrifices do pay off when you are free from the matrix which is my case as of now that I'm in Vilnius :)
No it does not cost a lot to travel. I was quite broke when I first did. I just got in my car and drove to Mexico.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote: No it does not cost a lot to travel. I was quite broke when I first did. I just got in my car and drove to Mexico.
Mind if I quote you -- one day soon?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Mind if I quote you -- one day soon?
No problem, go ahead.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video by Sandman talking about True Forced Loneliness.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The True Forced Loneliness Movement (TFL)

Post by Winston »

Check this out. TFL is having a live Christmas broadcast now on YouTube:

I entered the live chat and talked about HA but Bill Greathouse dismissed it and said the HA solution is closed down by the NWO and we have to stay in America and fight the NWO and the eugenics program now. See the live chat and Bill's talks to me. lol. He's gone total doom and gloom naysayer now.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne