Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Statistics on visitors of this site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Statistics on visitors of this site

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Check out these stats on the visitors of this site from this free service I signed up for. Apparently, most of them are males who are between 35 and 49, earn over 60k, have graduate degrees, and have children!

Could that be most of you, the forum members, I wonder?

http://www.quantcast.com/happierabroad.com
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Enishi » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Not me, I'm in my twenties, and still in college.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Postby adam917 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:08 am

Enishi wrote:Not me, I'm in my twenties, and still in college.
Same here...
adam917
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:22 am

Hi folks, check this out. According to this, my site is worth $4,883. I wonder how they came up with that and how they know how much my ads make.

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.happierabroad.com

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Your Poll Results are Probably Quite Accurate

Postby AsiaBill » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm 54, married with one child 21 years old, never finished college, never had a full time job more than 3 months, left the States when I was 22 back in Jan. 77, never spent one consecutive 12 month period in the States since and won't publicize our annual earnings. Life's been an Adventurous DREAM and IS INCREDIBLE each day I wake up to invent another day of life.
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
AsiaBill
Freshman Poster

Postby Erasmus » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:13 am

Anyone know how to boost a website's results on search engines? Besides paying ads to google.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 am

Erasmus wrote:Anyone know how to boost a website's results on search engines? Besides paying ads to google.

W: Basically, you have to have links pointing to your site from other sites, esp high ranking sites, and a lot of inter-links between your web pages under your domain name. Those are the key factors.

Google the term "search engine optimization" and you will find articles that describe in detail how to raise your site ranking.

Where is your website and what is it about?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby miles_ahead » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:20 am

im 31 and Single Pretty amazing huh? and make more than 40K but in LA
that is poverty level JK :D ...well just about.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions