Statistics on visitors of this site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Statistics on visitors of this site

Post by Winston »

Check out these stats on the visitors of this site from this free service I signed up for. Apparently, most of them are males who are between 35 and 49, earn over 60k, have graduate degrees, and have children!

Could that be most of you, the forum members, I wonder?

http://www.quantcast.com/happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Not me, I'm in my twenties, and still in college.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

Enishi wrote:Not me, I'm in my twenties, and still in college.
Same here...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks, check this out. According to this, my site is worth $4,883. I wonder how they came up with that and how they know how much my ads make.

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
AsiaBill
Freshman Poster

Your Poll Results are Probably Quite Accurate

Post by AsiaBill »

I'm 54, married with one child 21 years old, never finished college, never had a full time job more than 3 months, left the States when I was 22 back in Jan. 77, never spent one consecutive 12 month period in the States since and won't publicize our annual earnings. Life's been an Adventurous DREAM and IS INCREDIBLE each day I wake up to invent another day of life.
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

Anyone know how to boost a website's results on search engines? Besides paying ads to google.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Erasmus wrote:Anyone know how to boost a website's results on search engines? Besides paying ads to google.
W: Basically, you have to have links pointing to your site from other sites, esp high ranking sites, and a lot of inter-links between your web pages under your domain name. Those are the key factors.

Google the term "search engine optimization" and you will find articles that describe in detail how to raise your site ranking.

Where is your website and what is it about?

miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

im 31 and Single Pretty amazing huh? and make more than 40K but in LA
that is poverty level JK :D ...well just about.