Why are Americans So Indirect and Schizophrenic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Why are Americans So Indirect and Schizophrenic?

Post by theXplorer »

Not trying to shit on my anglo/WASP brothers but what is a bit (might i add VERY) annoying for me as an autisticwho takes everything litterally is how you are indirect. One COMMON trait of schizos is that they contradict like crazy and get ANGRY and defensive when called out for their lies and gaslight you. ( i noticed more american women do this like i have seen sub 80iq chicks who can manipulate like no tomorrow yet dumb guys cant manipulate a paper bag lol women are better at manipulating i guess)

Lemme give examples and translate:

American Double-speak: ‘ When a girl says: “lets be friends”

English: “f**k off you creep!”

American Double-speak: “you are having trouble at your job lets take a break”

English: "you're fired!"

American Double-speak: “bless your heart/you are Jesus’s sunshine”

English: “you are a clueless doofus my friends will laugh at you and talk shit about you later behind your back”

American Double-speak: (especially baby boomers say this) “you are so special and have a bright future with a plethera of choices. You are the destiny of your life”

English: “you are f***ed in this economy that i f***ed up bud you are UNDER MY thumb and whatever shit job i give you you are doing it MY WAY or the HIGHWAY!”

American Double-speak: “oh you are a handsome young man who you drive girls wild”

English: “lol you are ugly buddy good luck with finding a girlfriend buddy you’re gonna need it!”

Which takes me to my next story i knew a guy who cold approached girls because his grandmother told him he was handsome his whole life lets just say for that balding manlet his cold approach did not go too well.

What drives me mad is how when i call them out on their lies they get ANGRY and DEFENSIVE and say bullshit like “i was being polite” or “ you would not succeed without my “encouragement”

Or my personal favorite when they walk away when i am talking to them despite being small i YELL and say: “WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM I AM TALKING TOO YOU HOW DISRESPECTFUL TO WALK AWAY WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING TO YOU!”

Lol they JUMP with fear lol.

Wtf is americas problem? Its like telling a 400lb chick to join a beauty contest and that they are beautiful then when she joins she gets booed and has rotten tomatoes thrown at her by the SAME people who told her she was beautiful

As an autist i DESPISE americans f**k i GENUINLY hope the mexicans/muslims outbreed us YO MEZTISTOS and MUZZIES you have my greenlight to take over america! f**k this shithole!

What society/country would I fit in? As an autistic white boi i despise whites. I have had better luck with muslims,blacks,and east indians.

-discuss

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Americans So Indirect and Schizophrenic?

Post by theXplorer »

Bump
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

There's a lot of English & German to the culture, maybe it comes from there? I notice both of them have a reputation for indirectness & lying, unless they're insulting you (NOW there's boldness & directness).

American have a lot of rules, both written & unwritten, maybe that's part of it? Like there's a general rhythm set & this is something that branched out of that. It's not hard to have someone act like your a racist/sexist/horrible in some way. It's also not rare for someone to lose their mind when you have a difference of opinion.

Americans also seem to have a deeply rooted urge to induce- whether it's operating machinery or operating people, the urge is to run something. Maybe subtlety is seen as a better road to that?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

You don't know what Double-Speak is until you've lived in Japan.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Oh, yeah- isn't there a word for the public opinion & the actual one someone has? I remember the second one being "honni."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Oh, yeah- isn't there a word for the public opinion & the actual one someone has? I remember the second one being "honni."
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Firstly, there is no such ethnic group as "Muslims". There are Muslim Americans, and even enclaves of white Muslims in the Caucas Mountains. Secondly . . . well, nothing.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf